ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡɪsʜ ᴇᴘ 4

ᕱ⑅ᕱ ——————————ᕱ⑅ᕱ

⊱ ⸝⸝ 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𖥻 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋
ꗃ 𝐀𝓶ꫀ𝙡𝗶ᗩ 𝐌.꒱
︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿

                     𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔?
           𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄!!

                     𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔?           𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄!!

   Amelia rested her head on her hands as she watched Anna and Maya stare at their teacher's underwear, she shook her head now bringing her attention to Heather

   "Amelia, we're going to have so much fun!" Heather squealed, Amelia smiled as she nodded her head. "Yeah! I can't wait to see your moms hats!"

   "They are amazing! You would love the ones my mom would get for you." Heather says with a smile still plastered on her face.

   "All right, settle down, settle down, people." The teacher finally speaks. "All right, it's Monday. We got a lot to get through. But first and foremost is signing up for your mandatory community service project."

   "More like community suck-vice." Brandt yells in a deep voice. Amelia rolls her eyes at him, he's not even funny in her eyes.

   Mr. O continues, "I doubt that you will be saying that when you hear these extremely cool options. OK, Sam's dad is delivering meals to the homeless."

   "PB&J making party at my house!" Sam copies Brandt. Amelia felt second hand embarrassment for him, she just looked back at Mr.O trying forget the embarrassment Sam probably went through.

   Mr. O says with little enthusiasm "Yeah... all right. There's a river trash pick up. You can scrape gum off the bridge."

   "And finally, Heather's mom... is hosting a fashion show at the nursing home. Sign up sheets are in the hallway."

   Amelia slowly stands up and walks out the classroom towards the sign up sheets, she waited until a few people leave before squeezing through kids to sign her name.