ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡɪsʜ ᴇᴘ 2

ᕱ⑅ᕱ ——————————ᕱ⑅ᕱ

⊱ ⸝⸝ 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𖥻 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋
ꗃ 𝐀𝓶ꫀ𝙡𝗶ᗩ 𝐌.꒱
︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿

𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔?
𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄!!

                     𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔?           𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄!!

Amelia walks down the hall with the girls before she told them she'll meet up with them, she just need something out her locker. They all nodded before walking down the hall.

She opened her locker pulling a notebook out, until she felt a presence next to her. She didn't think much of it, someone probably getting something out their locker just like her.

She closed her locker turning her head to see who it was. It was a very nice looking boy, at her old school nobody looked attractive to her they were alright but not that nice.

She stared before he waved his hand in front of her face. "Hellooo?" He says making her snap out of it.

"Huh? Oh sorry, I didn't mean to." She apologies. "It's alright I guess. My name is Alex." He introduces himself as, with a smile threatening on the corner of her lips.

"Amelia, nice to meet you. Wait, aren't you dating Heather?" She asks crossing her arms leaning against the lockers.

He nodded his head. "Yeah, I am." He nods his head. "She talked about you last night at her sleepover." Amelia smiled. Now seeing him in person, he is very hot how Heather described him.

"She did?" He smirked staring at me. "Yepp." She responded with a small smile. "Cool, well would I be seeing you at lunch with Heather." He asks. She nodded my head "Yeah, I see you later." She said.

She pushed her body off the locker as she started to walk away. "See you later.." He says turning his head to look at Amelia walking down the hall.

————————————————————————