ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡɪsʜ ᴇᴘ 5

ᕱ⑅ᕱ ——————————ᕱ⑅ᕱ

⊱ ⸝⸝ 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𖥻 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋
ꗃ 𝐀𝓶ꫀ𝙡𝗶ᗩ 𝐌.꒱
︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿

                     𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔?
           𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄!!

                     𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔?           𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄!!

   Amelia busted through the door of the Ishii-Peters residence. "Holy shit, who were those two hot guys that left out of here?" Amelia asked them closing the door behind her.

    "That was Shuji and Evan." Maya explained. "Shuji is Maya's hot brother, and Evan is his super hot friend." Anna explained making Amelia smile at them.

   "They were so hot." Amelia says flopping down on the couch. "Ew, don't talk about my brother like that!" Maya tells Amelia, who held up her hands in surrender.

   "They're here!" Maya says before she started to repeated it but more panically. "Yeah, we're good." Anna tells Maya.

   Maya made her way towards the front door, hesitating to open it, we all counted down and she opened it.

   "Thanks for coming over you guys." Maya says trying to break the silence. "We had to for school, obviously." "Yeah, of course."

   "Is anyone hungry?" Maya asks grabbing the Cheetos. Anna the only one raising her hand, as Maya opened the bag and took out her thing (I'm so sorry I forgot what it's called but I'll edit this soon and fix it.)

   The three girls looks at it in disgust, as Maya says it on the table. Maya took a Cheeto out the bag before handing it to Anna. "You guys hungry, or like..."