ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡɪsʜ ᴇᴘ 7

ᕱ⑅ᕱ ——————————ᕱ⑅ᕱ

⊱ ⸝⸝ 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𖥻 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋
ꗃ 𝐀𝓶ꫀ𝙡𝗶ᗩ 𝐌.꒱
︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿

                     𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔?
           𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄!!

                     𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔?           𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄!!

   "Pass this to Anna

   "Pass this to Anna." A girl whispered towards Amelia, handing her a note that's been folded. Amelia hands it to Anna, with a small smile knowing exactly who it's from. "Anna." She whispers to the girl who took it from her hands, and unfolded it.

   "Oh my god, you always got a note." Maya complained leaning in to see what it says, with Amelia quickly following.

   "Yo, wazup. A few of us r gonna watch wild things sat night @ my house wanna come? Tight R.' It says, Amelia smiles towards Anna with a little squeal coming out her throat.

   Maya begin to do weird tongue movements as she went closer to Anna, making Anna repeating her name to stop.

   "Page one. Section A."

   "All right. We got a lot to get through."

   "Can I go to the bathroom!" Yelled a short chubby kid with orange hair."I'll hold it." He quickly says. "Actually, I can't hold it." He adds.

————————————————————————

   Amelia was now standing next to Heather, who apologized a few days ago after the incident that occurred in the lunch room.

   "I have something planned for us, I want to have a sleep over this weekend." Heather begins closing her locker, as she started to walk away with the girl following her.

   "Sure, I can come." Amelia shrugs her shoulders. "I already know the rest of the girls answers, so it's settled!" Heather claps excitedly.

   "I can't wait to hang out with you again Amelia, I missed you." Heather admits, making Amelia nod her head slowly. "Thanks, I missed you too?" Amelia responds unsurely.