ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡɪsʜ ᴇᴘ 8

ᕱ⑅ᕱ ——————————ᕱ⑅ᕱ

⊱ ⸝⸝  𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𖥻 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋
      ꗃ 𝐀𝓶ꫀ𝙡𝗶ᗩ 𝐌.꒱
︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿

𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔?
𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄!!

                     𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔?           𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄!!

   Amelia walks into the school holding onto her bookbag strap, she was on a three way call with Anna and Heather

Amelia walks into the school holding onto her bookbag strap, she was on a three way call with Anna and Heather. Anna explained to the two about the divorce between her parents, but the only one that can relate is Heather.

She walks down the hall rubbing her eyes and yawn, she was tired and kind of cold. She only wore a light purple tshirt crop top, with some light blue pants.

She sighs and wraps her arms around herself, walking towards her locker before heading to Heather. She haven't really been hanging out with Heather, when she did was during lunch.

She opened her locker and shoved a few books inside, she closed it and went to go find Heather.

"Hey Lia." Says Alex walking next to her. "Hey, I barely even talked to you." She said smiling bumping his shoulder slightly with hers.

"Yeah, cause you were busy with UG-" He pauses before saving himself "Your friends."

"I didn't even realize I was, it's just been so fun with them." She responds smiling. "Really? Well you should start hanging out with us again." He suggests. "I promise I will, I wanna have time for both friend groups including Sam with the two."

The bell ring, she groans before putting her hands on her hips. "I guess I gotta see her in class." She mumbled. "Well you're stuck walking with me." Alex smirks.