SIDEMEN 100,000,000 SUPERYACHT HIDE AND SEEK: PART ONE

First Person POV:

"Alright boys, and girls! I'm gonna go on a little ride, and in that meanwhile, you better hide. Peace out!" Vik shouts from the ski boat. "Good riddance," I whisper into my camera, walking away with the girls. "Don't, Vik is a sweetheart." El scolds me, defending her brother. "I feel like I should change my name," I say, looking at my best friends, ignoring El's comment.

"Why?" They all ask. "Not like my actual name, but the way you spell it. It should be Holly with an I. So, Holli." I explain. "We don't want you to." The blonde shakes her head. "Fuck you then." I scoff. "You three are on your own. Have fun getting caught first, Danielle." I glare at her, grabbing Emily's and Ada's hands. "If you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm. I love Dani." I quickly say to the camera, as we walk off.

Third Person POV:

"Where the hell have the girls gone?" Chip wonders, looking around the space they just were. "I don't know, but I say. Let's go to the bar." Harry nods, walking into the boat. "To the bar." All the boys reply, walking after the youngest. "Wouldn't be surprised if Holly wasn't already here." Theo laughs. "My sister might be there as well." He adds.

"Hey!" Holly and Emily shout at him. "See, I wasn't wrong." The man tries to justify himself, pointing to the brunette. "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt." Holly rolls her eyes, drinking her ice-cold water. "What's that you're drinking?" Chip points to the glass in his girlfriend's hand. "Water." She slowly replies, side-eying him. "That's nice, want any of mine?" He asks, holding up his glass.

"Nope, I'm good with my water, Josh. Thank you though." She gives him a little nod. "We should explore, come on." Holly grabs his arm and drags him away. "Hey, don't take him away from me." Calfreezy scoffs, following them. "Chip, you're taking her away from me." Emily links arms with Holly. "Yes freezer, come and join us why don't you." Holly sarcastically says, rolling her eyes.

"I guess I'm going to stay with my boring brother." Ada scoffs. Tobi just turns to the girl with his mouth open. "What did I ever do to you?" He asks. "You took away my best friend." She rolls her eyes. "It's not my fault Dani wanted me." He smiles, pretending to flick hair behind his shoulders. "You're not funny, I'm going to make Josh my best friend now. Steal him from you." The black-haired girl scoffs.

"Oh, I will." The tall man nods, smiling. "Look at this." Chip gets out of his girlfriend's hold and points to a room. "Okay, bye then." Holly opens her eyes as she walks down the corridor with Emily. "Bye, girls." Cal waves, walking off behind Chip. "Bye." Emily nods. "Predictions on who gets caught first?" Holly asks as they walk outside. "Erm, my brother." The blonde. "I see that, but I think it's gonna be Randy." Holly itches her head.

"It may be hard for him to find a place to hide. It's all just a bunch of tight gaps, said with love." Emily says the last bit to the camera. "That's rude." Holly laughs, looking at her phone after she gets a message. "Oh fuck, Viks coming back. Josh just messaged me." Holly looks towards her friend. "What's that sound?" Emily stops in her tracks when she hears a moaning. "It's JJ being weird." Amara walks out of the room.

"Dude, we have no fucking clue where to go, Vik is now on the yacht and we have nowhere to go," Charli stresses, walking around outside. "We should have gone with Holly, she always wins with this stuff." Dani shakes her head with regret. "Charli, there's a whole yacht, you have plenty of places to hide." Summer sighs, walking inside. "Well, Harry's shitting." Charli puts her phone away.

"When isn't he?" El questions. "Fair point." The youngest nods. "We're leaving you," Scarlett tells Dani and Charli as she grabs El's hand and takes her away. "Now there is just the two of us." Dani sighs. "Shut up." Charli shushed the blonde when she heard a voice. "Shit, is that Vik?" Dani whispers. "There's no place to hide." Charli nods, walking around the counter.