REAL LIFE

17th November 2022:

"How have you been Holly?" Theo asks the brunette as they eat dessert. "Not bad, feeling tired a lot though." The woman yawns, as she cuts up her steak. "Yeah, we saw. Footasylum did you dirty they filmed you every time you were asleep." Cal laughs. "Did they?" Holly sits up straight and looks at the man. "Yeah, Cal took pictures so he can use them against you." Cal's girlfriend laughs.

"Fuck you, Freezer." Holly gasps, holding her middle finger up. "I know it's your birthday but I will punch you." She adds, glaring at him. "I'll delete them." Cal nods. "After dinner." He smiles. "Good." Holly scoffs. "He's not going to delete them." Chip whispers to her. "I know, but he doesn't know the pictures I have of him." The twenty-seven-year-old laughs, leaning into her boyfriend.

"Holly, you're going strong with your not drinking." Jodie points out. "Yeah, six months strong. I've been more productive as well." Holly smiles, proud of herself. "In the bedroom." Chip winks, receiving a slap from his girlfriend. "Shut the fuck up," Holly tells him as everyone around the table laughs. "But he isn't wrong." The brunette shrugs, joining in with the laughs.

"What are you doing with your money, Holl's." Cal's girlfriend asks. "I'm giving to my organisation, safe and sound. Maybe by some more beds, showering stuff, food and water." Holly tells her. "Ahh, that's good." She nods. "You two happy that your out now?" Theo wonders. "After six years, we feel great." Chip smiles, wrapping his arm around his girlfriend.

"People can't exactly say we're with each other for fame or each other's money, can they?" Holly shrugs. "I mean... you do spend most of my money." Chip says. "Can you shut the fuck up, you offer and I'm not exactly going to say no. I'd be stupid not to." Holly turns to him. "And she buys you loads of stuff for your birthday, anniversary, Christmas and when she goes on holidays," Jodie adds.

"Yes, I do that." Holly nods, pointing to the girl. "No need to team up on me, now." The man scoffs. "Love you, Jo." Holly winks. "Love you too Ho." Jodie blows the brunette a kiss. "Can I get you guys anything else?" The waitress Jen walks over to the table. "No thank you, I think we're all done." Chip shakes his head. "Can we get the cheque please?" Holly smiles. "Yes, I will go and grab it I'll just be a minute." The waitress walks away.

"Okay, pile the plates up." Theo stands up. "There you are." Holly nods, putting hers and Chip's plates in the pile. "How would you be paying?" The waitress comes back. "Cash please." Holly smiles, holding her hand out. "Okay, there you are." Jen hands the cheque to Holly. "Thanks." Holly opens it, pulling her purse out of her bag. "How much is it that each of us needs to pay?" Cal asks.

"Nothing, I've got it." Holly waves him off, getting the money out. "There you are, Jen. And here is your tip, you've been an amazing host tonight, thank you." Holly winks, smiling at the young woman. "That's two hundred and thirty-four UAE dirhams," Jen says, counting the money. "Yeah, you deserve it. Have a good night." Holly nods, grabbing her bag and making her way out of the restaurant.

"Now back to the hotel." Theo points in the direction of where everyone was staying. "We're going to the beach quick." Holly smiles, wrapping her arm around her boyfriend. "Oh, we'll have fun you two." Jodie hugs the brunette before pulling Theo away. "Bye." Cal waves, holding his girlfriend's hand and following Theo and Jodie. "Why are we going to the beach?" Chip asks wrapping his arm around the girl's neck.

"Because it will be cute." Holly lies. She can't exactly tell him her brother was setting up a baby reveal in their hotel room. That would just ruin the surprise. "Ahh, fair point. Hop on." Chip unwraps himself from his girlfriend and crouches In front of her. "Yay." Holly smiles jumping on his back. "To the beach." Holly points in front of them. "Other way babe." Chip laughs. "To the beach." Holly moves her hand in the direction of where they're walking.