REAL LIFE

13th December 2022:

"Be safe, yeah." Harry hugs Holly as he drops her and Chip at the airport for their holiday to Lapland. "I always am, and I kind of have to be, remember." Holly laughs, kissing her brother's cheek before stepping back. "Holly, have a grand time." Cal winks, hugging Holly. Chip glares at the man and shakes his head ferociously. "I will try to mate, I'm with Josh so it couldn't get any better." Holly laughs.

"I mean, I could always come," Harry speaks up. "No, you're staying here. Everyone apart from Holly and I are staying here." Josh states. "Jeez, don't burst your bubble, Chip." Cal laughs. "You'll have a great time Holly, loads coming up on this trip." Cal teases. "What do you mean? We're normal people on holiday." Holly shrugs, laughing Cal's comment off.

"Shut the fuck up," Chip tells Cal as he grabs his girlfriend's hand. "Girl, just you wait." Cal smirks at Holly. "What does that mean, Freezer?!" The brunette shouts as Chip drags her away. "You'll find out Holl's." Callum holds up his thumbs, receiving a middle finger from Holly. "What did he mean?" Holly looks up to her boyfriend. "Nothing, he probably thinks you're going to get the best sex of your life on this holiday." Josh laughs.

"He thinks? More like he knows. Man, you hit it hard." Holly scoffs, shaking her head. "Wow, that makes me feel good about myself, you know." Chip smiles all smug. "Don't let it get to your head, a girl could do a better job." Holly scoffs. "They couldn't get you pregnant though, so I'm better than most." Chip shrugs as they walk to their gate. "True." Holly tilts her head a bit.

"So what will we be doing when we land?" The girl asks her boyfriend as they sit down. "We have a lot to do. When we land we will go for a nice dinner, then tomorrow, we will go dog sledding. Thursday, you're going to love this. Karting in the snow." Chip smiles, as the intercom for their flight starts to tell them to get on the plane.
"You're kidding! I love that." Holly claps her hands together, as they walk to the door.

"I got us first class baby." The man smiles, waving the two plane tickets. "This couldn't get any better." Holly giggles. "Then after that, we will have another dinner. Friday we will be driving snowmobiles." He finishes explaining their days. "Oh shit, I won't be able to drink. This is going to be boring." The brunette shakes her head.

"On the bright side, I'm going to be like bat man in the Batmobile." The woman smiles. "You are such a kid." Chip laughs. "If I'm a kid, what does that make you? A pedophile. And pedophillia is very wrong." The brunette side-eyes her boyfriend, as they find their pods to sit in. "Oh my days, babe. Stop waffling, and go to sleep." The older man points at the girl.

"That's what I'm doing as soon as my head falls on the pillow." Holly sighs. "Make sure to wake me up when we are nearly there." Holly smiles. "Yes, I know. You're always moody when you wake up, so you need time to register everything going on in the world around you." Chip explains. "You know me so well, but call me moody one more time, me and you will be having words mr." Holly raises her eyebrows.

...

Holly and Chip walked into the restaurant after booking in, and dropping their things off in their hotel room. "Hello, is it just the two of you tonight?" The waitress asks, walking to the two. "Yeah, it's booked under Josh Larkin." The man awkwardly smiles. "Yep, just this way please." The woman nods, leading the couple to their table. "I will be with you in a minute ready to take your order." The girl says before walking away.

"You are such an awkward person." Holly laughs at her boyfriend. "It's not my fault, I don't know how to speak to females." Chip shrugs. "You speak to me just fine," Holly tells him. "But you're my beautiful girlfriend, Holly. And you're not scary... most of the time." The YouTuber shrugs. "I'm not scary, I am just a powerful woman and people are afraid of that." Holly smiles.