REAL LIFE

24th December 2022:

"Josh wake up, it's Christmas Eve." The man opens his eyes to see his fianceé staring down at him. "What's the time?" He grumbles shutting his eyes. "It's ten, so wake your arse up and come downstairs. We are opening presents." The Lewis girl tells him as she walks out of the bed. "Girl, you best take Mum to the end of the garden so I can't hear her talking about how excited she is for your wedding." Rosie huffs, walking out of the kitchen. "I don't think so." Holly's little brother grabs her shoulders and pushes her into the kitchen when she was about to walk away.

"Holly, you're awake!" Sue smiles, hugging her eldest child. "I wish you the best of luck." Adrian nods, walking out of the room. "Mum." Holly walks to the woman making her look up with a wide smile. The twenty-seven-year-old sighs and sits down. "What dress are you going to have?" Sue wonders. "I don't know, I think I might ask London to make one for me. What do you think?" Holly asks her mum hearing an excited gasp. "That young girl is so talented, that would be perfect." Sue nods.

"I'm going to ask Harry to be my man of honour." Holly smiles at her mum. "What's wrong?" Everyone runs into the kitchen after they hear the woman scream. "Nothing." Holly quickly turns her head to smile at everyone. "Can we open our presents now?" Little Josh asks. "Presents!" Holly shouts, jumping out of her chair and pushes everyone out of the way as she makes her way into the living room. "Wait for me, Holly!" Charli runs after the girl.

"They're literally the same person." Harry scoffs. "Tell me about it." Chip sighs shaking his head and following after the girls. "Okay so, we will open my presents I got everyone at the end. So once everyone is done opening their presents, I will hand them out. For you to open at the same time." Holly tells everyone as they all sit down. "Okay." They all chorus.

...

"Can anyone reach that?" Sue asks as she points to the wall behind the tree. "I can!" Harry raises his hand before he pushes himself under the tree. "Don't you dare knock that tree down." Holly tells her brother. "Holly, Charli. Pull me out from under here, please." Harry says, realising he can't get out. The two girls look at each other and laugh before taking a leg each and pulling his body out.

"Holly the last present is for you," Harry says, smiling at her before handing her the gift. "Thank you, Haz." The brunette nods, sitting down before unwrapping it. "Do you like it?" Adrian wonders, as his eldest daughter gasps. "We all put some money in to get it because we all know you wanted it," Sue mentions. "It's amazing, thank you." She smiles, seeing the ring that has a H on it with diamonds.

"We all knew you wouldn't spend that much money on a ring, but we also saw how much you loved it so, we all put money in." Charli smiles at her friend. "I obviously put the most money in." Little Josh lies, holding his hand up. "Don't make me laugh, Josh." Holly laughs a bit. "But now it's time for mine and Josh's presents," Holly shouts looking at her fiancée to tell him to start recording.

He nods, pulling his phone out. "Okay, you will open these at the same time, and I will be so mad at you if you open it one second earlier or one second later, don't hear me?" Holly looks at her family plus Charli as she holds a bag. "We understand, Holly." The family nods. "Can you tell me that one more time, Holls, I didn't quite catch it?" Harry asks, making Holly glare at him.

"Shut the fuck up," Holly tells him, throwing his present at him. "That was rude." He scoffs as she hands everyone their presents. "I don't give a shit." Holly scoffs, moving to sit next to Josh. "Okay, you can open them, now!" Holly claps her hands watching as her family starts to open the presents. Everyone minus Harry lifts a top...

...

"Well, that was fun." Chip nods as he and Holly sit on the plane, on their way to Manchester. "I would say it was a success. They did not suspect a thing." Holly laughs. "Their reactions were everything. I'm still scared of your dad though, did you see the way he looked at me?" Josh's eyes widened. "Just wait until our wedding, he will have some serious words with you then when he sends me off," Holly tells him. "Fuck." The man's eyes widen.

...

"Mum! Sophie!" Chip shouts as he opens the door. "Holly!" Chip's younger sister runs to the girl and hugs her. "Hello, Soph." The brunette laughs, hugging the sixteen-year-old. "Mum, Holly is here!" Sophie shouts. "So is Josh, your son!" The man shouts as well. "Hi, Josh." Sophie then hugs her brother. "Wow, I see how it is. Everyone likes Holly more than me." Chip pretends to cry.

"Not my fault I'm just more likeable." Holly shrugs. "Hello, lovely." Margret goes to Holly and hugs her. "Hello, Margret." The YouTuber hugs her fiancée's mum, rubbing her back. "I'm over this, I'm leaving and her coming back. To know my mum and sister likes my Fiancée more than me, it's atrocious." Josh jokes, spinning around.

"Uh, no. You need to get this spider out of my room." Sophie grabs the man's hand and pushes him upstairs. "Why me?" Josh complains. "Because you're supposed to be the big brother and help, it's not like we have a dad to do that." Sophie scoffs. "Let me see the ring." Margret smiles, holding her hand out for Holly to put her hand in. "It's beautiful." The mother gushes.

"It is." Holly nods. "Not as beautiful as the girl wearing it," Josh says, walking back down the stairs. "Joshua." Margret brings her son in for a hug as she kisses his cheek. "Hello, mum." He says. Sophie walks down the stairs next and grabs Holly's hand to inspect the ring. "The diamond is a little small. You'd think with the amount of money you have you'd get a bigger diamond." Sophie scoffs.

"Sophie!" Margret shouts. "I'm joking, mum. It's beautiful just like Holly. And I'm surprised Josh picked this." Sophie laughs. "Anna did help me, only a little bit though," Josh reveals. "Men can never do things on their own, it's ridiculous at this point, I mean it's about to be twenty-twenty-three," Sophie says as she walks to the sitting room. "I did most of the work! Anna just helped me slightly." Chip follows his sister.

"I haven't missed that." Margret sighs. "Not going to lie, I have. They're so cute." Holly smiles. "No, we are not!" Both of them shout. "Yes, you are!" Holly shakes her head. "They both love you so much," Margret tells her soon-to-be daughter-in-law. "I love both of them. And I love you, Margie." Holly hugs the woman. "How Josh got you I do not know." The mother laughs.

"Erm, because I'm respectful, and I get my good looks from my very beautiful Mum." The man says as he stands in the doorway eating a chocolate bar. "Ha, what good looks? As far as I'm aware I got all of them." Sophie smiles. "You're all are beautiful." Margret looks at her two kids. "I'm just more beautiful." Sophie shrugs. "Sure you are." Josh shakes his head.

Authors Note:

I don't actually know Chip's mum's name but in a YouTube video he did with his mum he said her name was Margret (I'm pretty sure he was lying) so I'm just going to call her Margret, may I add she was so pretty as well!

You get everyone's reaction in the next chapter well actually next two are Instagram posts then after that will be everyone's reaction, yes that is why I didn't write Holly's or Chip's family's reaction.

But until then. Sit tight because it will take me ages to write, I might just put some reactions in and not everyone's.

Or would you all like everyone's reactions because I will do it if that's the case?

And I love you all, and make sure to drink your daily dose of water! ❤️