SLEEPING BEAUTY

( Please leave your comments and likes. Thanks in advance)

It is the story of a cursed love, filled with fear and pain.

Music:Yasmin Levy
Mano Suave..

(PROLOGUE)

Before 2000 years

RECENT Eliys

The woman walked on a pitch black night. A hazy haze covered the sky.

Bitter sigh cried out!!

Barefoot in the night as black as his heart, as he continued to walk. She had lost all her being in the nothingness, her bare feet were covered in blood, the thorny paths ripped from her skin as she walked.

Blood was running down her weary hands from her white dress.

Her guiding eyes had just been hollowed out and ripped out, and her gorgeously colored turquoise eyes were replaced by a black void and blood, but the pain in her body didn't hurt as much as the pain in her soul

Kept walking.
She was nearing the exhausted, helpless, and hopeless end. She was proud, brave, knowing that she would burn in eternity.

He measured the meters with his feet and realized that he was approaching the abyss. With the hum of the trees, the moon with its little ray of light, the animals with their terrifying voices, they shout goodbye and bid her farewell to her endless journey.

She slowly opened her arms, she dropped heavily into the arms of the angel of death. She was arrogant until she crashed on hard rocks...

The man was running madly after the woman he was going to die for.

He approached the abyss in horror. The woman lay on the cliffs below, covered in blood.

Even death has not spared her untouched beauty, she covers the sea waves with a quilt and wraps her with her blue.

He was overwhelmed with horror, pain, grief.

He left himself in the arms of his eternal love, from a cliff of hundreds of meters without a moment's hesitation....

And after a few seconds he suddenly opened his blue eyes, he screamed so loud that the mountains and stones moved.

She understood that it was the beginning of the end. Her agony was endless from now on ...