SWIRL

ELIYS, ELIYS wake up, wake up Accursed endless soul.

Always this whisper in my ears. Who's Eliys? Who? I have heard this name before.

I opened my eyes, I thought by looking at the high, sculpted ceiling. What! A sculpted ceiling!?

I suddenly jumped out. Where is it here? Where am I?I was in a big bed. I'm wearing a pink satin petticoat. I was running around the room in panic, my arm wrapped around it.The only thing I remember was the broken vase and Tuğrul's voice that settled in my brain. I ran towards the window. I parted the velvet burgundy curtains and looked out.I was at the mansion, it was morning. At that moment, the door opened. The lady who came in:

"Good morning, you woke up finally."

"What happened to me? What am I doing here?"

"You were unconscious last night. Mr. Tuğrul found it appropriate for you to stay here."

"Ok, where is my clothes?"

" We gave it to wash. We left some clothes on the sofa for you. By the way, Mr. Tuğrul said that he was waiting for you for breakfast in the garden when you woke up." And she closed the door again.

My God! What am I going to do now? Mr. Tuğrul was waiting for me, so I went to the chair next to the bed. On the chair was a long white dress they had left for me. I grabbed the dress and went to the full-length mirror.  

Mr. Tuğrul is waiting for me, my heart can stop from excitement.

What about last night... What about the vase? It had happened, there was nothing to do. I have to face this situation.

I took off the chemise, pulling it off the straps and dropping it off my shoulder. I wore the white dress. It was so thin and soft that it was as if I was naked. I tidied up my hair and tidied it up.

Then I opened the door and started walking slowly. I went down the stairs from the top floor. I was nervous, very much. All in all, what I experienced here last night had hurt me a lot. As I walked towards the front garden, I looked at the place of the red vase. A different vase was placed in the section where the vase was.

I went out to the garden. I saw Mr. Tuğrul a little ahead. He was sitting at the table with his back turned. Next to him, his girlfriend was having breakfast. I was so ashamed.

What if I don't go? Shall I walk away from the Mansion?

While I was thinking these things, I was startled by the voice behind me in the doorway.

"Good morning."

I turned around and the owner of the voice was the gentleman next to Tuğrul last night."How are you? I'm Mete. I'm a friend of Tuğrul. You made us worry last night."

At that moment, the housekeeper appeared next to us. Again to Mete with his cold air:

"I thought you were gone. " It was as if they had frozen her facial expressions. He looked at me and rolled his eyes again.

"I'm leaving soon, Meri. I'll escort her to the garden and run away immediately.

"In a moment he took my arm:

"Let's Esin, Meri can bite us any time." He said and laughed.Met; had a baby-like face and was quite warm, playful and friendly. I was relieved when he came to me. This man was an ordinary person like us.

We went down the garden stairs. We approached the table. Tuğrul was reading his newspaper with his back turned, while his lover was sipping his coffee. I was approaching cautiously. Good thing there was Mete. When Mete approached the table, he took his hand off my arm.