THE DOOR

Yes, Cengiz was finally dead. Horribly, too. I used to think the world wasn't fair. I guess it's starting to be fair now.

I watched Cengiz being taken out with a body bag among the curious crowd. The cops were investigating everyone. People were making up theories among themselves and talking about who was doing it.

I was relieved for now. I immediately called Pervin and told him that we needed to meet urgently. Pervin, on the other hand, said that he would come to us in the evening and that we should talk then. I immediately hailed a taxi and went straight home.

As I opened the door, I witnessed the shouting. Aylin and Kenan are fighting again. Kenan is lying on the sofa and talking recklessly to Aylin. Aylin is crying again. She had always been a passive aggressive girl.

Kenan was literally screaming in her face.

" Girl, don't whine. If not, we'll break up and it'll be over." That was the value he gave to Aylin. Aylin: "So what will happen to the money I gave?" asked. Love shouldn't have to do with calculations and money. I took one look and quietly went to my room.

I was impatiently waiting for Pervin. Towards evening Pervin came. We went to my room and sat on the bed."What happened? Did you give the money?" I took the money out and placed it on the bed. She looked at the money, then at me.

"What did you do stupid! Why didn't you give the money?"  She started to shout.

"Relax, I'll describe everything."

 I described everything.

"What will happen now?" 

" I don't know, Pervin. All I know is that I'll be at peace for a while."

"Where did you find the money Pervin?" She started to stammer.

"Pervin, you are my sis. Your grandma said that you moved to any place. What happened?" 

She smiled:" Nothing, I told you. I settled in with my boyfriend. I had a collection. No problem, relax."

I hugged his neck tightly. He was my closest friend in this life. I was so heartbroken.

We cried a little. Suddenly pull herself back and sniff... 

" So what's going on, girl? Get up and pop some corn. Let's open beers for two, let's celebrate Cengiz's death." 

We wiped our tears and went to the kitchen. We had a big bowl of popcorn. We both opened beers and sat in front of the TV. We looked at the videos about Cengiz's death on the internet. Pervin:"Who killed Cengiz?"

"I don't know, I am not surprisez. Such men have many enemies.." 

" Well, my daughter, they officially chopped this man up. But fuck you bitch."

We chatted until late. We were so hungry. I said I would go to the kitchen and prepare something. While I was in the kitchen making sandwiches, Pervin said:"Esin! Esin!" she started shouting. I immediately ran into the hall.

"What happened?" 

"Esin quickly, come quickly!" 

"What's up Pervin?" 

"Sit down, Sit down!"

 She was watching a video. Black and white 1930's.It was a documentary about the discovery of an ancient tomb in Iran. I was told hmm.

" Wow! Who knows how old. Whose grave?"

 Pervin:" I fucked your grave, girl. Not him, look at the man standing by the grave!"