SULPHUR

Mete folded his hands in the velvet armchair right next to Esin and asked?"How can this happen, Tuğrul? How can a girl who has never ridden a horse before, tame such a wild horse in a matter of minutes and make her kneel before him? Moreover, without the saddle, can he ride acrobatic so deftly?I don't get it."

Tuğrul is in a thoughtful state with his hands tied behind his back in front of the window.

" I don't know, god damn it, I don't know. How can it be?"And himself,"She cannot be, she shouldn't be My GOD!"Mete suddenly raised his head to Tuğrul."Who? Who cannot be, Tuğrul? Who's Esin?" While he is saying, Essence slowly opened her eyes." What's going on? What happened to me?"

With a start, Matt got up and hurried towards the door. He opened the door and told the old doctor in English to come in.

The doctor checked for a while.He gave a command by shining a light on his pupils and pointing to Esine with his finger.He asked questions. Tugrul was not even looking. He stood in front of the window like a statue, staring motionless outside.

The doctor said that all the symptoms were normal and she was fine and went out.

Esin was constantly asking Mete what was going on, and looking at Tuğrul from time to time.Tuğrul doesn't even turn his head.

Mete: "No problem Esin. You're fine, you passed out. Don't you remember anything?"

"No I do not remember."" Or the black devil?"All of a sudden, her pupils dilated. The tone changed drastically."His name is not black devil! EFİRUS!"

Tugrul turned abruptly. His face had turned terrifying.

The color suddenly faded. He looked at her with dull, worried eyes."Efirus? How do you know this name? Who said it to you?"Esin bent her head and played with her finger for a few seconds." Nobody said. It just occurred to me. His name is EFIRUS, I just remember that, nothing else in my mind."Tuğrul took a deep breath and approached greedily to Esin's bed.He looked, looked, looked into those magnificent unique eyes."Okey, the horse is yours. You deserved Efirus." Saying that, he left the room in anger.Esin, "Mete, why is he acting to me like that? What did I do to him?"

Mete held my hand, it was a warm friendly hand. He looked at me with sincere eyes.

"Don't be sad. Tuğrul is a different man. Noone can solve him. You are well, right?Esin, how did you do?""What about?""Black Devil, Ah! Sorry. How did you tame Efirus. What you did was amazing, it was a miracle, do you realize that?"

"I don't know Mete, believe me, I don't know. Sometimes when I see an object or a scientific being, I feel as if I had a life with it. It's not deja vu, I can't figure it out. I know Efirus and Efirus knows me.

Do you know what the only question on my mind is, Mete? So how does Efirus know me? I have only one witness I can ask, and that is mute. I wish I could ask this of Efirus."

Mete was very surprised.

He was constantly asking me questions. He was shocked but I didn't have a word to say. I don't remember anything. I just suddenly remembered that I rode well and that EFIRUS was my friend. I have nothing else on my mind.He couldn't make sense of it. He kept talking about what had happened.

"Never mind. Esin you are popular. Everyone is talking about you. You were perfect. I watched you with admiration at that moment. He was like a warrior on a horse. woah believe it. I couldn't take my eyes off you, not only me but everyone.Do you know that you are everywhere right now?"