EFIRUS

I was lost in time. The memories that quickly settle in my consciousness belong to whom.?When I came to my senses and turned around, there was a deep silence in the hall. People are still deeply affected by the event I just described.

Professors approached me:

" The incident you describe is consistent with our research. How and where do you know all this? Who are you?"

When Tuğrul entered, he was looking at the crowd next to me, trying to understand what was going on.

Turning to Professor Tuğrul:" The lady shed a new light on history. Despite her young age, she enlightened us with her stories." He expressed his admiration and surprise by saying.The professor shook my hand and said that they wanted to talk to me and that we had a lot to talk about.

Tugrul was looking at me in a meaningful way. His face was slumped and his tense mood was evident. Did I embarrass him? Was she angry with me? That evening, the chest was sold for the highest price of all the pieces at the auction. Of course, the story I told played a big role in this sale.

We were back at the castle. Tuğrul was cold and distant towards me after that evening. He was upset and I couldn't figure out why. I rarely saw him anymore. He usually leaves early, I didn't even know he was coming. Nobody would say anything to me.

I would sit in my room all day waiting for his arrival. I would talk a lot with Pervin and my mother and tell them every single detail. In the meantime, I would tour the castle.

It was lush all over. I would listen to the chirping of quiet, peaceful birds all day long.

I used to travel everywhere, chat with Turkish employees and fill time.I was very curious about their cuisine. Because I always came to Turkish food. When I entered the kitchen, many ladies were making food feverishly. The kitchen had a different architecture. Its ceiling is oval and it had long stone benches. The windows were quite large. For a while I just watched with my hands behind my back.The cook lady was making the sultan's favorite, this is what I understood from the working Turkish girls. It caught my attention so I started watching. The woman was English. My dining experience has been good as I have worked in restaurants for years.I told the woman that I wanted to help. She had kindly accepted my request, too. At least with the thought of doing something to linger on. I took the eggplants and started chopping them small. I wanted to showcase the experiences I gained from master chefs here. The woman was watching me curiously. My mood was somewhat restored. Until she came.

Meri she was right behind me, she. I understood this from the sudden silence of the employees. I knew everyone was afraid of her.

She stares at me through her round-rimmed glasses, her hands tied behind her back."What are you doing here?""I wanted to help"She looked at me:"Look ma'am. I understand that you find your place strange. Everyone should be where they belong, but not here. You are a guest here and act as such, please."

Wow, the woman just put me to the ground with a few words. He literally buried me.

I left my hands and went outside. There was an air of mist. But there is nothing to do. I was so bored. While walking outside, a car pulled up to the door. The person who came out of it was Mete. I was so happy to see him that as soon as he saw me, he waved his hand with his warm smile and came to me right away.

"Esin, how pretty to see you."

"You too, welcome Mete.""Thank you. There is a big party near, I cannot catch it."While we were chatting, Meri and Nenci came to us and chatted with Mete. Nenci never spoke to me. He always acted like I didn't exist. Both hated me. Matt looked at me and said: