𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬~ Graham Dunne

warnings: none
summary: you and Graham are drunk and decide to steal Camila's camera.

       It was late that night, most everyone in the band was asleep except for you, Graham, and Warren in the next room probably with some groupie

It was late that night, most everyone in the band was asleep except for you, Graham, and Warren in the next room probably with some groupie. It was the first week of touring and you were all were staying at a hotel for the night. Graham forced you to go to the bar that was downstairs about an hour ago with him and Eddie so you were pretty tipsy.

——————

So here you are finally starting to gain some confidence as you take another shot. "Damn girl" Eddie chuckles. You look over to him and Graham. "Thats your 5th shot, are you good?" Eddie continues as you turn back. "I'm great, peaches is the one you should worry about." You grin before taking a sip of water. Graham starts to blush and slightly chokes on his water. "Yea we saw you get choked up on stage when that groupie flashed you" Eddie began to laugh and you did too.

Deep down it kind of made you jealous, all these girls wanted him, but you were the one that he should be with. You took another shot. "Alright goodnight fuckers, I'm tired." Eddie said getting up from the bar stool and whispering something to Graham, he then walked over and gave you a kiss on the cheek before heading to the elevator. Eddie was always kind of a big brother to you, so it was nice to have someone there for you on the road but 'god damn what did he say to Graham?' you thought. You look back to meet Graham looking at you, god he was cute. Not like guy you see at a bar cute like you could imagine a life with him cute. Karen, his ex and the band's keyboardist turned him down to that, the life he wanted, when you met, you two automatically clicked. You could give him that life if he ever saw you the same way.

"So...How are you?" He says playing with his fingers nervously. 'Weird Graham was never nervous around you' You thought. "What did he say to you?" You blurted out. "Huh? Oh! Um nothing" He said turning his focus to his drink as if things weren't already awkward enough. You decided to brush it off for now but you were determined to figure it out by the end of the night. After a few minutes of silence he says, "Would you..uh maybe wanna go to my room?" "Sure." You turn to him as he looks at you in awe.

''What did he say to him' You kept thinking the entire walk to the elevator.

When you reached the 7th floor you ran out of the elevator screaming "Beat you to Billy's room!" Giggling like a school girl. Graham jogged after you and pulled you by the waist when you both reached Billy's room. His hands are around your waist. You can feel his smile against your hair because he's taller than you. You turn around to look up at him. For a moment you two were just staring in each others eyes, gazing, he was holding your face and leaning in..."What the fuck are y'all doing being this loud?" Billy asks rubbing his eyes. You immediately get out of his arms. "Nothing Billy, go back to bed." Graham says with a different tone this time, upset maybe mad. "It's 2am Graham." Billy sighs. Graham takes your hand and leads you to his room.

"Sorry i really didn't feel like hearing him bitch about us being too loud." He huffs turning as you shut the door. You grin and jump into his arms practically. "Sooooo peaches whatcha wanna do!" You say reaching for his hair. "I don't know baby." He sighs. 'Baby...I like that'' Your mind spins thinking about being his. "Oh shit! Cami left her camera!" You start towards the bed and grab it. "I don't think she'll mind if I take pictures." You shrug your shoulders. "I mean after all who wouldn't want pictures of you" You say looking through the viewfinder.

"Are you blushing Mr. Dunne?" You tease ruffling his hair. "Pfft No." He smiles. "Alright now smile for me!" You say smiling yourself too. He flashes a small grin and you snap the picture and the flash lights the room. He stands up and grabs the polaroid coming from the camera and sits back down.

"So! I got a question." You say plopping down on the bed next to him resting on his arm. "About what?" He asks as you feel him start to get nervous. "I mean you don't have to tell me what Eddie said, but...would you have kissed me if Billy didn't come out?" You ask going on a rant. "I-Of course I would've Y/n I'm fucking in love with you and I feel like a little kid when I'm around you. You make me forget about this band, you make me want to quit just to spend it with you." He says looking at his hands. "Then why have you never tried Dunne?" You ask grabbing his chin. "I-I thought you wouldn't feel the same." He stutters locking eyes with you. "Oh Graham, I've felt the same way since I met you." You say before kissing him. He was an amazing kisser, his lips soft, and his cute little curls in your fingers.

You pull away and he's breathless and has wide doey eyes. "You a good kisser baby." You say with a smile going in for another kiss.

—————
yaaaa so i love it muhaha lmk what you think and pls request things. i wanna write smut but i havent seen anyone do it yet so if you want smut request it