𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭~ Eddie Roundtree

Requested

Warnings: cursing, Eddie being a simp

Summary: Eddie and the band come into practice at the studio where he falls in love

Interviewer: So how did you two meet? You and Y/n?

Eddie: Well she was a drummer...

-Flashback-

       You were a drummer in a band also produced by Teddy Price who also happened to manage and produce Daisy Jones and The Six. Of course you knew who they were their music was on every radio, every mall, everywhere. Just because you knew of them didn't mean you knew who they were, and you didn't really both to care. At least that's what you thought.

      It was blazing that summer that was what made you remember it so clearly. So there you are practicing with your band when all of a sudden Daisy fucking Jones burst through the back door of the studio and begins yelling about how the other studio was blazing. The rest of the band followed behind her. The only name you really knew was Billy and that was about it.

       "Teddy if you want this damn album we're recording in here." She demands giving you and your band a dirty look.

      Your eyes drift to the rest of the band, one of the members couldn't help but eye you down your noticed, his eyes were glued to you. He was tall and blonde, so your type. A smile crept onto your face as you watch him stumble when he realized you noticed his staring.

       You were bold back then, now that you think about it you are glad you were. You walk straight up to him with a smile. "Gonna buy me flowers before you eye me down?" You smile. "I-Uh oh I'm sorry." He said hiding his nervousness. "Well Daisy seems delightful," you comment trying to make conversation with the cute bassist. "Yea, she's always like this. We might be here a while." He smiles back at you.

      "Uh, so you're a drummer." He continues the conversation. "Yea! Me and my band just came to LA." You reply. "First girl drummer I've ever seen. I mean that's not a bad thing, I think it's hot not to be that guy." He replies. "No offense taken." You say taking his hand and clicking a pen.

      He looks down as you write down your number on his hand, "Y/n, call me later." You wink as your singer calls you back over.

Y/n: The whole time I was playing guess who was watching. Even when his band left for the day, he was right there in the sound booth with Teddy.

Eddie: I knew I loved her when I saw her.

Interviewer: So love at first sight?

Eddie and Y/n: Exactly.

       After your band finished recording they went into the lobby of the studio. You didn't tho, you went into the sound booth with just Eddie. "I saw you watching me again. You really can't keep your eyes off me huh?" You ask cocky. "I mean can you blame me?" He smiles down at you. He pushed hair behind your ear and grabs your chin. "And what makes you think I'm going to kiss you?" You say sucking your teeth.

      "Because you know you want to." He states slyly and kisses you.

Eddie: That's how we fell in love. *smiles* I asked her out the next day, god *laughs* I really was in love with her.

Y/n: I would never admit this then but he had me wrapped around his finger.

——————

AN: I know this is short, if you want a part two lmk 🙃