𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡~ Graham Dunne

Request<3 @zadisonhosieluvr

Warnings: Weed/smoking, cursing, slight mention of misogyny, Graham being absolutely adorable.

Summary: Y/n and the band were friends way before fame, Graham wanted to be more than friends.

       I mean where could you start

I mean where could you start...For the past 3 years you had been focusing on your career singing and doing some acting, you never thought you'd see The Dunne Brothers well now The Six again.

You grew up in a fairly wealthy household, your dad being a producer got you a job as an actress doing small gigs here and there because god knows what some girls had to do to be famous. When you were around 16 your dad moved you and your family out to California where you sadly had to leave your childhood best friends behind. The day before you left you remembered spending the entire day with Graham, you and him had always been closer than the rest of the group. The thing you two had most in common was your passion for music and burning hatred for Billy, his older brother.

Graham promised he'd call everyday, everyday turned into every month, and later no contact. It ate you up inside, you shared your first kiss with him, he took you homecoming, all the nights you spent together. And him being who he is never once asked you out. God, you missed those wide eyes.

Interviewer: Could you set the scene for us Mrs. L/n?

Y/n: It was around 1973-74 maybe, and I had just released my first album and I was at the premiere for one of my bigger movies at the time...

Flashing lights everywhere, people screaming as soon as you stepped out of the limo. You walk down the carpet and into the building where your movie was being shown. This life tired you, you just wished for one single night to be back with them, to be back with him.

After the movie was over a security guard escorted you back to the limo, when you got in the driver asked "where to?" "Ted Price's studio." You stated. You always went to Teddy with your problems, in a way he was like a father figure to you.

When you arrived you waltzed into the studio and asked some blonde hair girl sitting on the couch with two other men where Teddy was. "In the back." She remarked, 'British?' You questioned yourself, you shook it off and walked to the sound booth, where Teddy was.

"Y/n, what the fuck. You can't come in here unannounced." He said putting out a cigarette. "I need to talk to you." You said looking at him seriously. "Well, if you'd look around I'm trying to record an album." He said glancing over to someone in the recording room, you follow his eyes and your heart drops. 'Graham fucking Dunne' Your heart was beating rapidly as you ran into the room, and hugging Graham with his guitar still in hand.

"Uh Teddy who the fuck is this?" Billy yells to Teddy. Graham playful punches his brother "It's Y/n, dickhead." He says with a smile hugging you back. You missed them so much, especially Graham. "No fuckin' way." Billy says grabbing you and pulling you into a hug. It had been roughly 3 years since you last saw them. Next thing you know those two boys from on the couch burst in. "Y/n!" Warren yells opening his arms, you walk over to him and give him a hug. "Didn't recognize you with that uh caterpillar on your lip." You joke, "I'll have you know, the chicks love it." He smiles as you turn to Eddie.

"Damn Y/n, all grown up I see." He smiles pulling you into a hug. "Yup, so did you I see, same damn haircut tho." You laugh. "Uh so how did you guys get to LA?" You ask. "Well," Graham steps towards you, "After you left we decided to take the band seriously and uh yea I guess we got pretty big." He smiles and you walk towards him giving him another hug.

"So can I hear you guys play?" You ask eagerly. Billy looks at Teddy and Teddy sighs. "Come on Y/n, Graham's solo is next" He says into the microphone. The band leaves the room and goes into the lobby, you walk into the sound booth. "So how do you know them?" Teddy asks. "High school." You say. "Guessing you and Graham dated huh?" He asks. "Oh uh no actually." You say giving him a smile. "God damn seems like it, you two got chemistry if I've ever seen it." Teddy replies before giving Graham the ok to start playing. His comment made you smile, Graham was still as cute as ever, same curls, same voice, same everything it was like high school over again. The way he played guitar was the same too that hot face he makes while playing it, 'Wait, am I falling for Graham?' You thought to yourself.

When Graham came out of the booth you kissed him on the cheek. "You sounded great!" You smiled as the two of you walked into the lobby. "So I was wondering if you guys wanna come to my party?" You say to the group. "Will there be chicks?" Warren asked, "Warren, when is there not." You laugh. "Fuck yea." Warren said and Eddie shook his head. "I gotta get home with Cam and Julia." Billy says. "Who's Julia..?" You ask looking confused. "Julia is his child and I'm Karen by the way." The British girl said. "I'm Y/n! I was best friends with these boys. I hope they've treated you well, me and Cami taught them better." You smile looking at Graham who's hand was around your waist.

At the party you took the boys out to the back porch. "Do you still smoke?" Warren asked you, pulling a joint out of his pocket. "Yea," You laugh sitting next to Graham. "Well I'll go get some beers." Eddie says grabbing Karens hand to come with him. Warren lit the joint and passed it to Graham who then passed it to you. "I missed you guys." You say smoking the joint then passing it to Graham. 'God those hands...' You thought to yourself, thankful Eddie and Karen broke you away from your thoughts as they returned with beers, handing you one. You take a sip.

       "I miss high school." Eddie sighs, looking at Warren who's giggling. "What's so funny man?" You ask smiling at Warren after taking another drag of the joint. "Oh nothing. It's just Eddie misses high school because he still had a chance with Cami." He says bursting out laughing. "Not funny." Eddie sighs taking a sip of his beer. "I remember that, you two went to prom together!" You exclaim recurring your high school days. "Why you so silent Graham?" Karen asks laughing at the boys. "Nothing, just high is all." He says looking over to Karen then stopping to look at you.

       "Yea, I had like a massive crush on Y/n, still do." Graham says nonchalantly and smokes the joint. Heat rushed to your face. "How come I never knew? Wait still?" You ask trying to hide your nervousness. The group went silent. "Hey Eddie, Warren I think the girls inside have some shrooms." Karen says to the boy's obviously trying to get you to alone. After they leave, Graham looks back at you.

       "Of course I have a crush on you, you're my high school crush and now my celebrity crush." He smiles reaching for your hand. "Graham you don't know how long I've wanted you to say that." You smile before leaning in and kissing him.

——————

AN: Omfg he's so cute<3