𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨~ Graham Dunne

Warnings: Cursing,  forced proximity, sexual situation

Summary: You didn't know you would have to shared a studio with the boy you'd start to hook up with.

       Today was supposed to be the first day of you and your band recording your second album. You on lead guitar and the rest of the band on their instruments. Not sharing it with some random ass band you've never even heard of, I mean at least they had a cute guitarist.

"Teddy who the fuck is in the studio?" The lead singer of your band demanded storming into the recording booth. "This is the Six, and if you'd wait their practicing, you guys can play after." Teddy responded. "That's not fucking fair." You added. "Should've got here first sweetie." Billy said to you which made your blood boil. "What the fuck did you just say to me?" You say firmly stomping up to Billy. "Hey, hey calm down." The curly haired guitarist said jumping in front of the singer before you could. "Don't tell me to calm down, we were supposed to record our fucking album today." You huff stepping back from the guitarist because you two were close.

He takes your hand and walks you away from the singer. "Look I know you guys were supposed to record today, I'm sorry I didn't think Teddy would do that. And about my brother Billy, he's a dick." He said apologizing. 'At least he's nice' You thought to yourself. "Alright but you guys better make it quick-" You paused realizing you didn't know his name. "Graham" He smiled. "I promise we're just about to wrap up." 'Did he just promise you?' You question and smirk to yourself.

"Come on." You say to your band and they walk out to the lobby, on the other hand you stay in the booth with Teddy. "What are you doing in here?" Teddy asks glaring at you with a cigarette between his lips. "Can I not watch?" You say sarcastically as you look up and Graham shoots you a smile. 'Cute' You thought grabbing a cigarette.

After they were done recording the band came into the booth where you and Teddy were and listened to what they had recorded. 'Boring' You shrugged to yourself after the first song and a wild thought popped into your head. You slowly slide passed the bassist and drummer and grab Grahams hand. At first he was startled but then he saw you and you pulled his hand and he followed.

You dragged him out of the room eagerly out of the booth and pushed him into a closet down the hall. You shut the door behind you. "What are we doing in here?" Graham asked smiling and turning around to you. You didn't say anything, you walked towards him and kissed him, hungrily.

He was shocked at first but then kissed back, your hands went straight to his soft curls, grabbing them and yanking his head down to your neck where he kissed all up and down it. "You're pretty hot" You laugh breathlessly as you picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. 'And strong' You think. He continued to kiss your neck and exposed chest when you grab his chin and kiss him again.

"Yn?" You hear your lead singer yell and knock on the door. "Fuck- She has to ruin everything." You say as he looks you straight in the eye. "I mean we could just ignore her..." He suggests. "No I can't I'm sorry babe, but you can take me out to the whiskey tonight." You state giving him a final kiss before hopping down and leaving him breathless in the closet.

——————

AN: omfg i feel so bad for him, anyways i was thinking about writing a part 2 with smut or no smut idk lmk if yall want part 2:)