𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲~ Eddie Roundtree

Requested<3 @lpp2903

Warnings: swearing, smoking, jealousy issues, mentions of drinking

Summary: Eddie gets jealous when Warren is being a little too flirty.

AN: personally im not an Eddie girlie but im not gonna lie he looks damn good here.

Eddie Roundtree or as he liked to be called Eddie Loving. I mean what could you say he was hot but you couldn't let that get in the way of the band. The band has to come before your feelings and you knew and understood that but doesn't mean your band mates couldn't flirt with you.

"Y/n, lookin' good baby." Warren winks at you as you walk through the doors of the shared house. You laugh. "Do you always have to sexualize the girls in our band man?" Eddie complains to the drummer. "It's fine Eddie, I'm used to it with this jackass." You say referring to Warren. I mean it was the 70's who actually owned a bra? You sat down on the couch in between Graham and Warren and started watching the television while Eddie tuned his bass.

"Dude what the fuck stop looking down her shirt!" Eddie snaps at Warren who happen to be peaking while you weren't looking. You laugh and and lay your head on Warren's shoulder. "You're fucking dumb, go get me a beer." You say to Warren in a playful tone.

You look over to Eddie who looks like he's about to blow a fuse. The usual cheshire smile he always had was now straight, with a cigarette between his lips. You began to worry that you flirting with Warren was actually getting to him, but why? "Eddie, you good?" Warren asks with a confused smile as he renters the room handing everyone a beer. "No, I'm not fucking good." He said before storming off to his room. "What the fuck is up with him?" Billy asked coming out of his room.

"He's upset because Y/n keeps flirting with Warren." Graham explained. "Fuck off dude!" You hear Eddie yell from his room. "Just sayin" Graham shrugged. "Well he needs to stop slamming doors." Karen rolled her eyes returning to her keyboard and glaring at Warren.

"Dude what did i do?" Warren defends. "You hit on Y/n, you know he likes her." Karen whispers, shaking her head with a smile. "No he doesn't." You smile confused. 'No he doesn't' You think to yourself in denial. 'Holy fuck. He does!' You think to yourself. You think back at all the times you guys got high together, the way he looks at you, when he offered to teach you bass. You felt terrible.

You get up and grab Eddie's beer off the table and walk to his room. "Hey, Eddie it's me." You say softly knocking on his door. "What?" He asks coming in. "You left this." You half smile handing him his beer which he sets down on his nightstand. "Thanks." He says not looking at you. You sit down on his bed, "Can I talk to you?" You ask and he sets down his bass. "Look I don't need you to make fun of me too." He starts. "Eddie, I like you too. I didn't know you liked me in that way. I'm sorry I guess I never really saw the signs." You smile.

He looks up. "You do?" He asks. "Yea I mean cmon man look at you." You smile and he sits down next to you. "You mean you? I mean Warren's all over you." He says looking at you. "I'll talk to him about that, but we can't tell anyone yet. I don't want them to think that we're going to ruin the band or some shit." You explain to him. "I understand Y/n, there's no need to explain." He reassures you.

——————
AN: hope you like it! starting to be an Eddie girlie but i will always be loyal to my husband Graham<3