𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬~ Warren Rojas

Requested<3 @Salemisawriter

Warnings: fluff, cursing, smoking, drinking

Summary: Y/n and Warren are best friends in the band and have always had a thing for each other.

Y/n: Warren Rojas, I mean what was there to say about him? I've loved him since middle school. *smiles*

Warren: Y/n? Oh god, she is my everything. *laughs*

——

"Alright guys, Warren I'm gonna need you to be faster with the foot pedal, and Eddie longer notes." Billy said to the boys as you glanced at Warren, giving him a half smile. You had been in the Dunne Brothers since middle school, with your best friends, you playing played rhythm guitar and sang a little bit of backing vocals with Billy. "And Y/n you're doing great." Billy said turning to you then back to his microphone. "Alright take it from the top!" Billy announced gaining an eye-roll from Eddie.

      After practice you, Graham, and Eddie decide to go over to Warrens house to hang out for a little. You guys would usually lounge around on his moms patio and smoke while Graham played guitar but today was raining so y'all we're down in his basement.

      "Y/n!" Warren called from the couch. "Yup?" You say turning around to meet his deep gorgeous eyes. "Can you put on that one record with that one Zeppelin song on it...Tangerine!" He asked with a smile. "Gotcha." You say plucking through his wide collection of vinyls. After you put on the record you came and sat down between Graham and Warren while Eddie was sat on the floor with a polaroid camera facing you three.

       Warren slowly inched his arm around you which made you feel some way, a nice way of course. "Smile." Eddie said as he snapped an unexpected picture of the three of you on the couch. Warren making a goofy face, you shocked, and Warren sort of smiling down at you.

       "Oh shit, Graham did you wanna go see that new movie?" Eddie asked looking up at Graham who was focused on picking out a new vinyl. "Yea, uh sorry Y/n we would invite you but uh looks like you got your hands full." Graham jokes referring to Warrens arm around you. "Ooooo" Eddie teased before standing up.

       "Oh shut up." Warren rolled his eyes at the two. "See ya!" Graham and Eddie say leaving the basement, leaving the two of you alone.

       This was the first time that you have been alone with Warren since prom night when he kissed you. You tried your best to make it as least awkward as possible despite your burning crush on your best friend. You have had a crush on Warren Rojas since about the second grade when you two met.

       "So, what do you wanna do?" Warren asked with a smile. "I mean I don't know, it's raining so theres not much we can do." You comment. "I have a great idea!" Warren starts, turning to you with a pleased smile on his face. "What?" You say returning the smile with a confused tone. "So I may or may not have the exorcist on vhs..." He trailed on. "That would be perfect!" You say thinking about the chance you might have to get close to him.

       He gets up and starts the movie and grabs a blanket before sitting down with you. You scoot closer to him as he puts some of the blanket on you. You look up and admire his pretty features  as he watches the movie. Man, his nose was perfect, and his hair was just right all the time. He notices you looking at him but doesn't turn his head. You lay your head on his shoulder and he put his head on yours. You slowly put your head on his chest as he sits back into the couch.

       You jump at the movie and he pulls you close, before saying something you never thought he'd say. "Hey Y/n..." He starts. "Yea Warren?" You say raising your head to look at him. "Do you feel the same?" He asks looking into your eyes.

        "What do you mean?" You try to act confused knowing exactly what he means. You hide your excitement but in your head you're screaming. He leans down and kisses you deeply. "You know what I mean." He smiles slyly. "I do feel the same, I have like you since forever." You smile. "Then why don't we make it official?" You hear him say and your heart skips a beat. "I'd love that." You smile before kissing him again and laying back onto his chest.

——————
AN: this is so cute:)