Chapter 6: Meet Azur Lane

(In a space of blackness, Deadpool shows up again.)

Deadpool: Heya, it's me again. Well, previously in "Conclusion to be a Vigilante", Jonathan got to avenge his best friend by killing Iron Man. And I must say, that scene could make a fine "Mortal Kombat" fight. Well, anyway. After that, he passed out and got taken away by God knows who.

(Then the DGP Squad is seen fighting Issei, Bakugo and Team CRDL.)

Deadpool: The alternate versions of Deku, Shoto, Uravity and Creati have appeared along with the sponsor of Desire Grand Prix herself. Well, anyway... now for the chapter. As a certain plumber would say, see you next time.

(Jonathan is seen waking up in a headquarters.)

Jonathan: Where am I?

????: You're in our headquarters.

(Then Jonathan turns to see Dido along with some shipgirls.)

Jonathan: (sees Dido) Hey, it's you... you're the one I met in the bookstore.

Dido: Yes, I am Dido, from Royal Navy. This is Sirius.

Sirius: (blushes) Hi...

Dido: These are Belfast, Enterprise, Akagi and Bismarck.

Shipgirls: S'up.

Dido: We are the Azur Lane.

Jonathan: Well... (bows) my name is Jonathan Stephen. Pleased to meet you.

Enterprise: Likewise. Now, can you tell us what were you doing in an alleyway?

Jonathan: I was trying to keep anyone from noticing...

Belfast: Noticing what?

Jonathan: That I am the one who killed Iron Man.

Akagi: You did... (confused) what?

Bismarck: So you're...

Jonathan: That's right, I am Kamen Rider Ark-One.

Sirius: I believe you heard about Union Academy, right?

Jonathan: Yes, because of them I lost my friend.

Dido: So you know they don't care about people.

Jonathan: Yes... I know they don't.

Enterprise: That's why we left that sad excuse of an academy. The perverts in there kept sexually harassing us, especially the so-called Red Dragon Emperor. All of the headmasters simply ignored us all.

Jonathan: (stern) Those bastards...

????: I know, right? I hate them.

(Everyone turns to see Shin Yamamoto, who turns to Jonathan.)

Shin: You must be Jonathan Stephen

Shin: You must be Jonathan Stephen... or should I call you Ark-One?

Jonathan: Maybe both, and you are?

Shin: Shin Yamamoto. I also bear a personal grudge against that bunch of fake heroes.

(Flashback.)

(Shin is seen with his mother.)

Shin (voice over): I was having a walk with my mother, when suddenly the place we were on got attacked by the Paranormal Liberation Army led by Tomura Shigaraki

(The Paranormal Liberation Army are seen approaching the innocent citizens until the Pro Heroes come in.)

Shin (voice over): I thought everything would be alright once the "heroes" came... but I was wrong.

(Some minutes later, due to the recklessness of Endeavor, Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods and Death Arms, Shin's mother died, and the Pro Heroes didn't even bother to pay condolences.)

(Flashback Ends.)

Shin: (angry) That's why I devoted my entire life planning to give those bastards what they FUCKING DESERVE!

Jonathan: Well, I hope you have more luck than me.

Shin: I don't need luck. (pulls out his driver and a gashat.) I have these.

Jonathan: Wait, so this means...

Shin: You didn't think you were the only Kamen Rider, did you?

(Jonathan gets silent, and then Shin starts walking away.)

Shin: I'm planning on assaulting a certain dust company. (looks at Jonathan) Whether you want to join or not, it's your decision.

(Then Shin walks away as the screen fades out.)