Chapter 21: End of the White Fang

(Not all members of the League of Darkness died. Adam Taurus is the last remaining member, but he didn't care about what happened to them as he was more focused on making humans fear faunus.)

Adam: So the League of Darkness fell

Adam: So the League of Darkness fell. Those fools should have known better than trusting two humans.

(He then picks up a knife and throws it at a picture of Delvin Lawrence.)

Adam: I just wanted Blake back to me... and you ruined it, you masked idiot! I'll make you and your friends pay dearly for this!

(Suddenly he hears some screams.)

Adam: Damn it...

(Meanwhile in another area of Menagerie, Ark-One is wreaking havoc on White Fang and killing each one of them effortlessly. He resumes his rampage as one of the White Fang Soldiers tries to attack him, only to be grabbed and brutally slammed down to death. Another one tries to shoot him, but Ark-One dashes at him and grabs his gun before kicking him, making him puke blood.)

AKUI! KYOFU! FUUNU! ZOO! ZETSUBO!

Ark-One: The White Fang... WILL BE EXTINGUISHED!

PERFECT CONCLUSION! LEARNING FIVE!

(Ark-One unleashes a dark wave, destroying all of the surrounding White Fang soldiers. Adam comes in and sees the slaughter.)

Adam: Curse you, Ark-One!

(Adam charges at Ark-One, who prepares another finisher.)

AKUI! KYOFU! FUNUU! ZOO! ZETSUBO! TOSO! SATSUI! HAMETSU! ZETSUMETSU! METSUBO!

Ark-One: Time for you to join your bitchy ex-girlfriend!

PERFECT CONCLUSION! LEARNING END!

(Ark-One jumps off and kicks through Adam, making him scream in pain as he explodes.)

Ark-One: This is the end of White Fang.

(Then Ark-One reverts back to Jonathan and is about to leave Menagerie, but a female voice stops him.)

????: Young man.

(Jonathan turns to see an adult cat faunus.)

????: Don't leave me here

????: Don't leave me here. Take me with you.

Jonathan: Old acquaintances of yours?

????: My ex-husband's former army and my ex-daughter's ex-boyfriend.

Jonathan: So you're Blake's mother. No wonder you hate her.

Kali: Indeed, she claims to have joined Union Academy to fight for faunus' rights, but all she did was befriending with a spoiled girl from a faunus racist family, a bully girl, and a bratty girl.

Jonathan: You know what they say... Live and learn. Let's get going.

(Kali follows Jonathan as they leave Menagerie, and the screen fades out.)