Chapter 25: Kamen Riders vs Armored Squad

(Jonathan is seen at Delvin's hideout as he decides to step up.)

Rosemary: Where are you going?

Jonathan: I gotta stop whoever owns such powerful ki.

Delvin: I'm coming too. That ki is much above a Kamen Rider's level.

Jonathan: I won't know unless I try.

(Suddenly Rosemary and Azu approach Jonathan and lean on both sides of his face before kissing his cheeks, making him blush.)

Azu: Go and get them, Ark-sama.

Rosemary: Ark?

Jonathan: Yeah, ever since I lost you, I became... (pulls out his Ark Driver) ... a host of the powers of Ark.

ARK DRIVER!

(He then pulls out the Ark-One progrisekey.)

ARK-ONE!

Jonathan: Henshin!

SINGURIZE! HAKAI! HAMETSU! ZETSUBO! METSUBO SEYO!

(Jonathan becomes Kamen Rider Ark-One, much to Rosemary's shock.)

CONCLUSION ONE!

Rosemary: Jonathan...

Delvin: Let's get moving.

(Meanwhile Salza, Dore and Neiz are seen on their way to find the saiyan for their boss, but suddenly two figures are seen standing in their way.)

Salza: You're in my way. Move, or I'll take your lives.

Shin: We'll be the ones taking yours instead.

Tatsuo: We shall stop you!

(Then Ark-One comes in, much to the Armored Squad's shock as their scouters break.)

Dore: The hell?

Neiz: How did he...

Ark-One: None of you is above my level. I can take you three on.

(Then Shin and Tatsuo place their drivers in their waists before pulling out their transformation trinkets.)

GENM MUSOU!

MAX HAZARD ON!

(Then they place the trinkets on their drivers, and Tatsuo pulls out a fullbottle.)

GREAT! ALL YEAH!

GREAT! ALL YEAH!

Shin: Grade Musou!

MUSOU GASHAT!

(Tatsuo puts the Genius Fullbottle in his driver.)

GENIUS! BUILD UP!

DON TEN KAN! DON TEN KAN! (X4)

GATA GATA GOTTON ZUTTAN ZUTTAN! (X2)

YAY! YAY! (X3)

ARE YOU READY!

Shin/Tatsuo: Henshin!

GACHAN! MUSOU LEVEL UP! TSUKAMI TORE EIKOU NO ENDING! SHIKKOKU NO TENSAI PRESIDENT! GRADE MUSOU GENM!

OVERFLOW! KANZEN MUKETSU NO BOTTLE YARO! BUILD GENIUS! YABEI! SUGEI! MONOSUGEI!

(They become Kamen Riders.)

Ark-One: There's no one who can stop us. No one!

Genm: I'll clear this game, even if it means using continues.

Hazard: Now I have the winning formula!

(Neiz shoots some ki blasts, but Hazard deflects them and dashes at him before grabbing his left arm and twisting it. He then punches him away and dashes behind him before punching him away again. He dashes again and punches him again.)

Neiz: How fast is he?

(Hazard spins the lever of his driver once.)

ONE SIDE!

(Build channels the energy of all 30 biotic Fulbottles, making the red, magenta, and orange parts of his body.)

READY, GO! GENIUS ATTACK!

(He delivers a punch covered in red energy which brings Neiz down, but then he spins the lever of his driver twice.)

ONE SIDE! GYAKU SIDE!

(Build channels the energy of all 30 abiotic Fullbottles, making the blue, cyan, and violet parts of his body glow.)

READY, GO! GENIUS BREAK!

(He delivers a side kick covered in blue energy that creates a shockwave upon impact and sends Neiz flying as he crashes into a wall.)

(Meanwhile, Genm dodges Dore's ki blasts before clashing with him, but the latter seemingly gains the upper hand and prepares to finish him. Genm then uses the trick on his sleeve.)

PAUSE!

(Then everything freezes, except for Genm.)

Genm: Nobody decides my ending... but ME!

(Genm prepares to finish Dore.)

GACHON! KIMEWAZA!

(Genm jumps into the air.)

GENM CRITICAL FINALE!

(Numerous clones of Genm then continuously kick Dore, producing shockwaves and zigzag patterns that are both a combination of green, purple, and yellow. The real Genm then performs a final flying kick, launching him away and causing him to crash into a wall.)

(Finally. Ark-One is seen clashing with Salza, but the latter gains the upper hand and suddenly Delvin comes in and grabs Salza and throws him to Neiz, and then he prepares to finish them.)

Delvin: KAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAMEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

(Delvin pulverizes both Salza and Neiz while Dore explodes as he got hit by Genm.)

Ark-One: Thanks... but I can still feel that enormous ki.

Delvin: It's approaching... he's here.

(Then Cooler comes in.)

Cooler: Finally found you, saiya.

(Delvin turns to see Cooler, and both get in their fighting stances. The real final battle is about to start.)