Chapter 26: Final Battle

(Delvin is seen in his fighting stances, but then he transforms into Super Saiyan Rose 3 before he prepares to fight Cooler, who then transforms into his final form as well, but something goes different from it. Histransformation goes to Black Cooler (Final Form).)

Delvin: What?

Black Cooler: Behold, Black Cooler

Black Cooler: Behold, Black Cooler. Time to die!

(Cooler charges at both Delvin and Ark-One, but Delvin dodges his attack while Ark-One doesn't get the same luck, and gets shoved off. Black Cooler then tackles Delvin with a knee strike and slams him into a wall before striking him in the back of his head, sending him to crash into the ground. Cooler then flies down to him and punches his groin while forming a big crater in the streets. Ark-One then comes in behind him.)

Black Cooler: Well, you asked for more, huh?

(Ark-One then tries to strike Black Cooler.)

AKUI! KYOFU! FUUNU! ZOO! PERFECT CONCLUSION! LEARNING FOUR!

(Ark-One dashes at Black Cooler, who punches his face without even looking at him. Delvin charges at him, but Black Cooler elbows his head. Ark-One prepares another strike.)

AKUI! KYOFU! FUUNU! ZOO! ZETSUBO! TOSO! HAMETSU!

(Black Cooler appears behind Ark-One who prepares another strike.)

PERFECT CONCLUSION! LEARNING SEVEN!

Black Cooler: So this is what Ark-One can do? What a waste.

(Ark-One tries to hit Black Cooler with a side kick, but the latter dodges punches him, sending him to crash into buildings before hitting the ground. Black Cooler then charges at him before punching him and slamming him into the ground forming a trail as Ark-One is forced out of his transformation. Suddenly Azu comes in and gives Jonathan an Ultimate Ark Progrisekey.)

Black Cooler: What's wrong with you, huh? (chuckles) You can't beat me. What are you going to do, huh?

(Delvin shoots his Black Kamehameha, but Black Cooler phases through it.)

Delvin: (shocked) NO WAY!

(Black Cooler then punches Delvin in the gut and elbows him, sending him to crash into a building, and then he slams his foot on him, and Delvin passes out.)

Black Cooler: (scoffs) So this is what the Crimson Masked Saiyan can do, huh? (flies) Those Union pricks deserved to die by being defeated by weaklings like you and Ark-One.

Genm: Jonathan...

Azu: Jonathan...

Jonathan (gets up) Shin... Azu... (sees Rosemary) Rosemary... they didn't do... anything wrong...

(Cooler laughs, but then Jonathan activates the Ultimate Ark Progrisekey.)

ULTIMATE ARK!

(Delvin gets back up as well and prepares to transform again.)