Epilogue

(Jonathan is seen sleeping with his harem, but then he wakes up and is kissed by Rosemary.)

Rosemary: Good morning, sleepyhead.

Jonathan: Oh, good morning, Rosemary.

(Suddenly they had visions of various universes. One of them shows an alternate Spider-Man who was betrayed by his former teammates due to Doctor Octopus having transfered his mind into his body. The other shows a  Kamen Rider who formed a team of his own to fight against Gray Mann and his army. The third one shows an alternate Blitzo having been adopted by Tsukasa Kadoya and becoming a Kamen Rider. The fourth shows a former Loud and a disowned young boy who became superheroes and started fight powerful threats. The fifth shows an alternate Nemesis Prime who redeemed himself and became the leader of a team of his own. And the last two show a student of a First Person Shooter Academy along with a female wolf, and an adult Australian becoming a Kamen Rider.)

(Back to normal, both decide to warn the others.)

(Timeskip)

(Jonathan is seen along with his harem and his teammates.)

Jonathan: I want to thank everyone for gathering here, as for why we are gathered here is because I had some kind of visions.

Shin: Visions?

Tatsuo: What kind of visions?

(Jonathan explains the visions he had about the universes he saw, and the events which happened in there, including an alternate Spider-Man who was betrayed by his former friends and formed a team of his own even though the traitors helped a super-powered Noo-Noo to destroy their Earth.)

Sirius: This is terrible.

Jonathan: But that's not all.

(Jonathan also explained about an alternate Jaune Arc who became the son of Iron Man and became Iron Lad, besides explaining about the existence of a big merged universe where another Blitzo led a team of his own to combat a powerful Villainous Alliance led by Megatronus Prime.)

Jonathan: That's why we must help this other Blitzo and his Ultimate Merged-Verse Group.

(Then a portal opens up and Jonathan goes through it along with his team.)

== Cast ==

Jonathan Stephen/Kamen Rider Ark-One

Rosemary Winters

Azur Lane

G&K

Rias' Peerage (minus Issei)

Miki Hyoudou

Mitsuki Bakugo

Summer Rose

Willow Schnee

Kali Belladona

Raven Branwen

Yasaka

Kunou

Ravel Phenex

Shin Yamamoto/Kamen Rider Genm

Tatsuo/Kamen Rider Hazard

DGP Squad

Yorukage Shinomura/Kamen Rider Fate

Shirokage Shinomura/Kamen Rider Lost Ace

Raiden Shogun

Yae Miko

Marin Kitagawa

Delvin Lawrence/Crimson Masked Saiyan

Azu/Kamen Rider Ark-Zero-One

== Antagonists ==

Union Academy

Cooler/Black Cooler

Salza

Dore

Neiz

Issei Hyoudou

Team RWBY

Team CRDL

Satsuki Kiryuin

Elite Four

League of Darkness

Repliforce

Iris/Ark-Scorpion

KAMEN RIDER ARK-ONE AND HIS TEAM WILL RETURN IN BLITZO'S MULTIVERSAL JOURNEY 2: THROUGH THE CROSSHERO-VERSE!