3. What Kingdom is this?

"No," the man stood stiff, glaring at Taehyung's car like its existence was going to end the world

Taehyung sighed and looked at Jimin, who looked just about ready to combust from all the laughter he was holding in. 

Taehyung now regretted sending the cops away with an apology after assuring them that he'd convince the man and get him to the station himself. 

"See, if you want to meet our King, you need to get into this chariot. I know this looks fancy, but I swear I'll get one of my friends to share the secret of making it with you, okay? You can go back to your Kingdom and make chariots like this if you want," Taehyung said. 

"Do you swear on your honour?" the man asked. 

"Yes!! I swear!!" Taehyung exclaimed, relieved that he was finally getting somewhere with this man. 

"Alright, I shall ride this chariot, then," the man said but stood right there. Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to get in, but that, unfortunately, didn't happen. The man just looked at Taehyung and raised an eyebrow arrogantly before taking a deep breath and moving his hands behind his back. 

Taehyung had to give it to him, he did have the body and body language of a 'Prince' as he had called himself. 

"Aren't you going to get in?" he asked. 

The man appraised him from head to toe, making him feel like the most insignificant insect ever. 

And Taehyung had to give it to him again, he even had the gaze of a 'Prince', one that intimidated him to no end. 

Still, it also made him think that if the man was only in his right mind, he would have made a really successful actor. 

"Are you not going to open it for me?"

Both of Taehyung's eyebrows flew up to hide under his hair in surprise. Still, not wanting to fight with this insanely strong man, he ignored Jimin's highly amused snort and opened the door for him. 

The man got in sceptically and before closing his door, Taehyung pulled the seatbelt and leaned inside to click it into its holder. 

His action, while normal to others, made the strange but handsome and strong man's breath hitch. "What are you doing?!" he growled so close to Taehyung's ear that every single strand of hair on his body stood up in respect to the depth of the man's voice. 

Taehyung tilted his head to look at him, making him flinch again from the distance - or lack thereof - between their faces. 

"Just stay still, yeah? Trust me," he said. 

The man's eyes were as huge as the green pendant on the necklace around his neck, something that Taehyung only noticed now. The man nodded slowly and held his breath until Taehyung moved away.