5. Lunatic No. 2

"Jeon Jeongguk," the man said

"Jeon Jeongguk," the man said. "the crown prince of Jeonseol."

"Huh," Taehyung and Namjoon answered, not believing a word of his but not knowing how else to communicate with him without getting into his own world. 

'Seriously? You chose to call yourself Jeon Jeongguk of all the legends in our history?' Taehyung thought with a roll of his eyes and looked at Jimin, who suddenly looked mesmerized. 'Probably by his looks,' Taehyung thought. His friend never agreed, but Taehyung's gaydar always told him Jimin was bisexual.

"Yes. I have answered your query. Now you shall answer mine. What Kingdom is this?" the madman Jeongguk asked. 

"Hanguk," Namjoon said, "Namhan. NamJoseon."

Jeongguk's face grew angry again. "I said don't play smart with me!!"

Jimin scoffed at him and crossed his arms, finally having had enough of him. "You are in the future, mister!! That is what your kingdom is called in our times. If you don't like it, go back to your own times," he said with sarcasm dripping out of each word he uttered, air-quoting the word 'kingdom'. 

However, no matter what tone he said it in, it had Jeongguk frozen. He looked around again, as if taking in everything around him yet again, but this time for a very long time. Long enough and lost enough in his thoughts for Taehyung to receive a call from the cops about him still not bringing the madman to the station. 

"He's still here, sir, I'm sorry. He refused to travel in the car and looked like he was going to kill me, so I kinda stopped the car and he marched right back into my house. My manager is here right now, so we are trying to find out where he's from so that we can figure out what he was doing in my house. Thank you and sorry for the trouble. I'll call you back if we are not able to handle him," Taehyung said and hung up and looked at Jeongguk, who was looking at him as if he lost his mind. 

"What?" Taehyung asked defensively, holding his phone against his chest protectively. 

Jeongguk scoffed at him and rolled his eyes. "And you called me a lunatic," was all he said. 

"What?" Taehyung asked again, not understanding why Jeongguk made that comment out of nowhere. It somehow felt like Jeongguk was implying that Taehyung was the one who was mad, but Taehyung couldn't be too sure. 

"Nevermind, Mr...?"

"Kim," Taehyung answered with a frown. He wanted to know what Jeongguk meant by that comment. He needed to know. He wouldn't be able to sleep that night otherwise. 

"I see. Let us come to an agreement, shall we? You seem to not be in a right state of mind, so I shall go easy on you. I can see why there are no young ladies around you."

Taehyung's eyes almost fell out of their sockets. "EXCUSE ME?!"

Jimin lost it and snorted so hard, his lung almost yeeted out of his nose.