SIX, two weeks

DAPHNE: So, Daisy moved in completely with Simone and somehow I'd convinced myself it'd be smart to move in with the band

DAPHNE: So, Daisy moved in completely with Simone and somehow I'd convinced myself it'd be smart to move in with the band. I kept a room at the Chateau Marmont on standby, of course.

I was going all in at that point. In retrospect, I had some of my best nights in that house anyway.

Daisy and I crossed paths less and less, all my time was taken up with the band. Rightfully so. I always kept in touch with Simone though, she was a phone call away for sure.

Teddy let us play all together for him, told us we could cut an album. We were just the Six. I was fucking excited. An actual album. Sure, it wasn't Daphne Beer in bright lights but it was the Six, it was gonna be us.

Most of their existing songs were... they were interesting.

Let me put it this way, if had to hear I put the man on the moon, one more godamn time I'm sure I threatened to throw a cymbal at Billy's head.

But I spoke too soon 'cus we were gonna go on tour!

EDDIE: Everytime I tried to flirt with her, she had googly eyes for Billy. And everytime I talked about her to the guys, I got death stares from Billy. Shoulda known I was playing a losing game from then but, I guess I wouldn't have had the memories I do, now would I?

She always had this pop flare to her. I was the toughest on staying a rock and roll band but call it my feelings, I loved her voice and I loved to hear her sing. Although, I always teased her she could've been a country singer in another life.

Daph threw a couple songs out there for the album, Billy even let her sing lead on 'em. We redid No Body No Crime for real, made it rock and put it on as the Six. That song? That one blew up.

DAPHNE: [Sits back] Teddy Price sat me down and told me to let the song go. Let Billy have the main credits on it with him because they fixed it. That was my mistake, my bad when I let them do it. I prided myself on being pretty smart then but I had my rose-colored glasses on and I didn't give a fuck about the song.

For the money it made us, I wish I did. I would've gotten more.

BILLY: It was always about the money for her.

DAPHNE: Now, it's about the money. Everytime I think about how much I loved those people, I'm faced with the fact that they aren't here anymore. Guess what I have left? Money.

BILLY: It went well, recorded the album in six days. Then we had a two-week break, in that same span... I'd gone on my own break with Camila. It was rash, happened on the fifth day of recording the album.

Sure, you could've said I had a crush on Daphne. A music-based one. I wanted her mind on everything. I wanted her input on everything.

I didn't think it was fair how close I was getting to her while Camila was home. I'm not really sure how to put it, I couldn't have fallen for Daphne there's no way. Not when I had [Camila].