Finally -chapter 3

Y/N/N- your nick name

"Hey can I ask you something?" Jake said as we got into evidences "mhm" I mumbled. "Would you wanna go on a date?" He asked nervously. "Sure!" I smiled. Suddenly, Jake turned me around and grabbed my waist. "Jake, what are you doing?" I asked. He pressed his lips against mine before I could say anything else and I didn't pull away. He pulled me in closer and I put my arms around his neck. The door opened. "Ja-" a voice asked. "Oh my god!" Charles screamed in excitement. "Ahh!" I yelped as we pulled away from each-other. Charles giggled. "So when's the date?" He asked with his hands on his hips. "Tonight at 7." He said looking at me for agreement. I nodded and smiled. Charles hugged me. I looked at Jake with a worried look. He smiled and mouthed -'it's fine'. "I'm just gonna go before Charles gets more 'Charles'." I said and walked out, smiling to myself. "Hey I'm Detective Amy Santiago and this is my friend Detective Rosa Diaz." She smiled. "Hi! I'm Detective Y/N Y/L/N." "So I've heard you and Peralta going on a date." Rosa said. I winced. "Uhh who told you that?" I asked. "Boyle." Amy chimed in. "Typical." I muttered. "Anyways I have to go and do some paperwork." I explained. "Okay see you!" Rosa and Amy said together. I sat down at my desk and got on with some paperwork. "Boo!" Jake snapped. I yelped. Jake giggled and sat down at his desk. "Don't scare me like that!" I snapped back.

It was time to go. "See you later Y/N/N." Jake smirked and winked as he walked out. I rolled my eyes. I began making my way home in the cold. It was literally freezing. I couldn't stop thinking about the date. I finally reached my house and Jake was there to greet me. "Go get changed cutie." Jake smiled. I began to blush and went upstairs. I put on a navy blue dress that was kind of revealing. I put my black heels on so I could be tall for once. I put on a little makeup so I don't look dead. I was finally ready. My hair looked flawless, my outfit and makeup were on point and I looked hella sexy. I walked down the stairs and Jake couldn't take his eyes off of me. "Close your mouth Peralta." I giggled. He looked very embarrassed. "Come on my love." He smiled and took my hand. We got in the car. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." He replied.

You were parked outside an adorable restaurant. "This is cute." I smiled. He nervously smiled back and we made our way into the restaurant. We sat down at the table and we ordered stuff to share. I had a wine, obviously he couldn't drink because he was driving. "Your looking hella cute right now." He said out of the blue. I began to blush again. He giggled to himself and our food arrived. There was a comfortable silence as we ate and after we finished Jake once again took my hand (after we paid). He led me out the restaurant. "Do you wanna go back and we can watch Die Hard?" He asked. "Yea!" I smiled and we got into the car. Half way through the car drive, Jake placed his hand on my thigh. I couldn't help but blush, it was so cute and it really turned me on I don't know why. "We're here m'lady." He said as we got out the car. He grabbed my hand again and we made our way into the lounge. "Can i go get changed? I really don't want to watch Die Hard in my nice dress." I asked. "Of course cutie." He smiled. "Shut up." I giggled, as I hit his arm playfully. I got changed into my fluffy pjs because I needed to be comfy, my feet were aching from the heels. I went back downstairs and Jake still looked at me in awe. "Come on." He said, tapping the seat next to him. I sat down on the couch and he put his arm around me. "Your really gonna watch a movie in your suit?" I asked. "Yup." He replied. "Take the blazer off dude." I mumbled. "Oooh your trying to get me naked?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. "Nooooo?" I replied,slightly drunk. I giggled a little. Jake turned to me and pressed his lips on mine. He held me in his arms, it turns me on when he holds my waist like that. I cupped his face and the kiss got more and more intense. He took his shirt off and I took mine off. I was slightly excited. Before we knew it we were both completely naked.

"J-jake stop I-" you gasped. It felt so good. You couldn't believe it you finally had sex with the hottest detective in my precinct. We finally finished and I tried to get my breath back. I put my clothes back on and so did he. "You okay?" He asked tucking my hair behind my ear. "Yeah." I replied, still trying to get my breath back. "Die hard?" His eyes lit up again. He put the movie on and he pulled me in closer. "Hey Y/N/N can I ask you something?" Jake asked. "Yea?" I looked up at him in his dreamy eyes.
"Do you want to b-be my girlfriend?" He asked fidgeting with his hands. "Of course." I smiled and we kissed. I rested my head in the crook of Jakes neck and he put his arms around me, keeping me safe. I slowly fell asleep.