Yes! -chapter 6

(Time jump)

Me and Jake have been together 7 months today. "Hey babe do you want to go to the Empire State Building tonight for our special day?" Jake asked. "Wow. Do you have enough money?" I asked with a slight panic. "Calm down love. I have enough don't worry." He replied giving me a kiss. "Hey mom and dad!" Charles squealed. "Ew! No Charles! Please never use that nickname again." Jake groaned. "Big anniversary dudes any plans?" He asked. "Empire state building." I smiled. "I have to talk to Charles for a sec I'll see you in the parking lot!" Jake said as he walked over to Charles. As I stepped in the elevator I saw Charles handing Jake something. Suspicious.

I waited in the car and played a game on my phone. "Hey babe, ready to go?" Jake asked. "Yep!" I smiled and we began our way home. 10 minutes later, we arrived home. "Right we're leaving at 6. Dress sexy- I mean nice." Jake stuttered he was so nervous why?
I wore my red dress with sparkly heels which I know are gonna make my feet hurt. I put on some makeup and touched up my hair. I looked perfect. I made my way downstairs and Jake was in a suit? He looked sexy so I'm not complaining. "You look perfect cutie." He smiled at me. I couldn't help but blush. We left and began driving to the restaurant. He had his hand on my thigh but he did look very nervous. We finally reached the Empire State Building and we were sat in a very nice booth. We ordered stuff to share like always and I held Jakes hand while I looked out the window watching the view.

We had food and Jake paid. "Are you sure you can afford this babe?" I asked squeezing his hand a little. "Yea it's cool. Cool cool cool cool." He replied. He's definitely nervous. "Should we go to the top?" He asked. "Uh- yeah!" I answered, slightly confused. We headed up to the top and the view was amazing. "Woah it's so pretty!" I gasped clinging on to Jakes arm. He smiled at me. We stared at the view for a couple of minutes until Jake got my attention. "Y/N you are the most beautiful and funny girl I've ever met. The first time I saw you I fell in love instantly. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So," Jake said getting down on one knee. "Y/N Y/L/N will you marry me?" He asked, smiling. "Yes, of course Jake!" I cheered. He put the ring on my finger and I wrapped my arms around him. "I love you so much." I smiled. "I love you too." He replied and we kissed.

~Jakes POV~

We reached the restaurant. God I was so nervous. We had our food and I payed. Y/N was so worried about the bill but I tried my best to keep her calm. We walked up to the top and I was sweating. Y/N loved the view and she was clinging onto my arm.
The moment came. I proposed....and she said yes! God she was so beautiful, I can't believe she is my fiancé. I love her so much.

~Y/Ns POV~
We arrived home as an engaged couple! We rush upstairs and get changed into our pjs. I kiss Jake and cuddle into him. My head on his chest, his arm wrapped around me. I'm in my comfort zone. "So how do you reckon Charles will react fiancé?" Jake asked giggling to himself. "He will definitely faint fiancé." I giggled back. He squeezed me a little and I turned around to give him a proper hug. It lasted a couple of seconds before I cuddled back into him. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you too." I smiled back. I gave him a kiss goodnight and I slowly fell asleep.