Cutest little holiday -chapter 5

We were finally home and ready to have a cute little holiday (at home of course). "Should we order in?" He asked. I nodded and went upstairs to get into my comfies. I came downstairs to food on the table. "Grab what you want babe." He smiled and sat down on the couch and put a random TV channel on. I grabbed my food and sat next to him. He finished his food and put his arm around me. I finished. "Shall we go upstairs?" Jake asked. "To chill?" I replied. "Totally." He smiled. "Jake." I raised my eyebrow. "To chill." He chuckled. We went upstairs.

We finally settled in bed. "Ugh." Jake groaned. "What's up?" I asked. "I need a shower." He complained. "Go stinky." I giggled and shoved him out the bed. He giggled back and went for a shower. Half an hour later, he came out the shower. He looked really hot with wet hair. He got himself changed and came back into bed. He placed his hand on my thigh. I looked up at him. "Oh- sorry." He took his hand back. "Oh no put it back." I smirked and put his hand back. "Ohh?" He raised his eyebrow. I began playing with his hair which I know he likes. "God what are you doing to me cutie?" He smirked. God that was hot and adorable and the same time. I sat on top of him and we began kissing. He grabbed my waist and you can imagine what happened.

~Jakes POV~

I got out the shower and saw my beautiful girlfriend chilling in bed on her phone. I got changed and got back into bed with her. I put my hand in her thigh but she looked up at me so I moved it away. "Oh- sorry." I moved my hand away. "Oh no put it back." She smirked back. It definitely turned me on. "Ohhh?" I raised my eyebrow. She began playing with my hair which she knows I like. "God what are you doing to me cutie?" I smirked back. She climbed on top of me and started kissing me. She turned me on so much. I grabbed hold of her waist and you can obviously imagine how good it was.

(Sorry this was a short chapter I promise it will get more interesting.)