Big Day -chapter 8

(Time Jump)

We had a week until the wedding. I had tons of planning to do. I needed to find a band, caterers, and bridesmaids. I've invited my little sister, Luna, and my mum to the wedding. I think I'm going to make Rosa my maid of honour. "Hey Rosa can I ask you something?" I asked. "Yeah?" She replied. "Do you want to be my maid of honour?" I asked nervously. "Yeah sure." She replied. I smiled, "Great!" Rosa smiled back. "Okay bye." She snapped. "Oh bye?" I replied slightly confused. Amy and Gina had already agreed to be my bridesmaids a few days ago. So I guess they were sorted. "Guess who?" A voice called from behind me. "NYPD put your hands up." I yelped turning around and bending their arm back. "Oh hi babe!" I smiled and let go of him. "Sorry, forgot you don't take that well." He answered. "Right so have you got your best man yet?" I asked. "Yes Charles is extremely excited like a toddler in Disneyland." Jake explained. I laughed. "Right could you get the band sorted while I go pick up my mum and sister?" I asked. "Wait your mum and sister?" Jake questioned. I nodded, "Byee!" I walked out.

I drove to the airport using Jakes car, usually I don't drive but since it was a special occasion. I waited for ages until I finally hear the giggles of my favourite little flower girl, Luna. She ran up to me and clung on like a koala. "Hey mum!" I smiled and we all hugged. "Right we need to get going I've got caterers to find and a wedding dress to buy." I explained then picked Luna up. We all walked to the car. "So who's this Jake?" My mum asks. "He is a very nice guy that I met through the NYPD and we are getting married!" I explained. "Cool!" Luna chimed in. We arrived at the 99 and we walked in. "Sit down at my desk mum, Luna I'll pull up a bean bag for you." I explained. I gave her a purple bean bag. "Terry!" I called. "Yea?" He answered. "Has Jake gone to sort out the band?" I asked. "Yes he went with Charles." Terry replied. "Thanks!" I replied and walked over to my mum. "Right, I'm going to take you two to my house, me and Jake do live together so he might be there. I need to be at the house for my dress delivery." I explained then grabbed them. We drove to my house. "You have nice house sissy." Luna giggled. I smiled at her then we went in. "Sorry it's a bit of a mess I'll clean it up this week." I apologised. "It's fine." My mum smiled. Luna put her favourite tv show on the telly. "You guys will have to share a room it's the first door on the right." I explained. My mum smiled and carried the bags upstairs.

The wedding dress got delivered and I hid it in the spare room so Jake wouldn't see it. I was on the phone for about an hour trying to sort out food and I finally did it! "Honey is there a grocery store I can go to?" My mum asked. "Mum it's 9pm?" I questioned. "Yea but I need to make sure you have food love." She replied. "Okay. I'll send you the location now." I replied. My mum smiled and left. I cuddled with Luna on the couch. She started to drift off asleep. "It's okay go to sleep baby." I whispered stroking her hair. Slowly, I fell asleep.

~Jakes POV~

I've been out all day trying to find a band and I finally got one because Charles suggested a band he had at his wedding with Genevieve. They were actually pretty good so I picked it. It was only $120! I finally made my way back home, luckily Charles dropped me off at home because Y/N had the car. I was so tired, I just wanted to slump into bed with my future wife and sleep until the wedding. Until I remembered Y/Ns mum and sister are there. I finally got home. Her mum left a note saying she's at the grocery store. Weird. I put my jacket away and get ready to chill on the couch until I see..her. It was my beautiful fiancé cuddled up with her little sister. God I love her so much and I can't wait to marry her.

_____________

Today is the big day! I'm getting married. My little sister woke me and Jake up. Her and Jake are so cute together. It's so funny. Me and my mum headed down early with Luna so I could get ready. I put my beautiful flowy dress on and my mum did my hair. She put plaits in with flowers intertwined in my hair. My makeup was perfect and golden. Jake was getting ready until it was time. Time to walk down the aisle. My little sister spread flowers everywhere and I couldn't help but stare at Jake as he giggled. Charles,Terry,Holt and Roger stood by Jake and Rosa,Amy and Gina were waiting for me. The music sounded for me to walk down. I was so scared. Obviously, it was my first time getting married. My mum grabbed my arm and I smiled at her as I walked down the aisle. Jake couldn't take his eyes off of me and I was blushing so hard I looked like a tomato. Jake held my hands as the officiant spoke. "You look beautiful." Jake whispered. "So do you." I whispered back,giggling. We said our vows. "By the power invested in me I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." He said. Me and Jake kissed. We were married we were actually husband and wife. "I love you so much." Jake smiled while walking towards the reception, "I love you too." I replied smiling.