0.

CHRISTINE: So... where should I start?

INTERVIEWER: How about the beginning?

. . .

Christine Hyde hated Eddie Roundtree since childhood. It seemed he got off on making her miserable, whether that be teasing her about her lifelong crush on her best friend, Graham Dunne, making fun of the 'silly' songs she wrote on her guitar, or embarrassing her in front of as many people as possible. Chris hated Eddie with a fiery passion, one that she carried with her all the way to Los Angeles following graduation, where she planned to build her solo career from the ground up.

When she stumbles into Filthy McNasty's drunk off her ass a few years later, she immediately has to run back outside to throw up upon seeing Eddie fucking Roundtree standing on stage with a bass in his hands.

. . .

CHRISTINE: Well then, I guess it all started back in Pittsburgh.

. . .

playlist.

vicious, lou reed

fall in love with me, iggy pop

thirteen, big star

get it on, t. rex

sweet emotion, aerosmith

suffragette city, david bowie

layla, derek & the dominos

the great gig in the sky, pink floyd

i wanna be sedated, ramones

dazed and confused, led zeppelin

second hand news, fleetwood mac

the only living boy in new york, simon & garfunkel

sweet virginia, the rolling stones

wish you were here, pink floyd

whole lotta love, led zeppelin

im eighteen, alice cooper

. . .

a/n: hello lovely readers! i have a very small clue of where i want this fic to go so please bear with me... anyway, please listen to these songs (sorry, no taylor swift, i wanted to keep this accurate to the time period) to put you in the right mood!