prologue

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

a young girl, about 5 or 6 maybe, was walking back home from a lousy day at school. i mean first she forgot her art project that she was oh so proud of.

she was so excited to show her favorite teacher her masterpiece. then some random little bit- i mean um some random little girl tripped her for absolutely no reason! well actually the girl wasn't that random as this girl had been picking on y/n (that's the girl who we're talking about if you didn't catch on) for quite some time now.

it started when they both had accidentally worn the same exact outfit on the same day. i mean, what are the chances! anyways the girl, who's name is not important, was very upset. she had called the girl a copycat, and hated her ever since! silly reason i know, but what do you expect from children?

back to the story at hand, y/n had been pushed down by the mentioned girl causing her knees to get all scraped up. so now she was on her way home with bandaged knees and an F on her art project.

suddenly the sounds of yelling broke through the little girl's train of thought. looking over to the left she sees a football field. there were some boys who were supposedly playing football before the yelling insued.

she could make out a few words such as weirdo and freak. she assumed someone was being bullied, and there was nothing more y/n l/n hated more than bullies.

did i mention what happened after that other girl pushed little y/n? I didn't? sorry, i'll tell you now. y/n had gotten up without a tear in her eyes. she looked that ugly little bi- excuse me, she looked that girl in the eyes and swung without hesitation.

the girl ended up with a black eye and y/n ended up with detention and a call to her parents. hence the reason she was walking home instead of riding the bus back as she usually does.

y/n decided to go over there and see what was going on. and sure enough
there was a little boy curled in on himself on the ground while the other little boys kicked and stomped on him, spouting our mean names and insults.

"hey! you leave that little guy alone!" she yelled at them in her bravest voice. inside she was quaking i mean there were 4 or 5 boys who looked a year older than her. but she could take them. she was strong.

"huh? and who's gonna make us? you?" the boy laughed causing the other boys to laugh as well. what a bunch of sheep man. wasn't even funny.

"yeah! i am! don't underestimate me just cuz i'm a girl!" she exclaimed with confidence.

"oh yeah? than make us little girl!" the 'leader' she guessed laughed once again causing y/n to march right up to him and slapped him right across the face. the unexpected force causing his head to snap to the side.

"oh you're in for it now!" the boy hit his palm with his fist (cringe).

in the end, it was those boys who were in for it. she whooped their assess man. sent them crying home to their mommies.

dusting off her shirt a little bit, she looked down at the boy who was now looking up at her in awe. no one had ever stuck up for him before. and she was a girl she was younger than him. i mean only by a year but still.

y/n took a good look at the boy, taking note of his pretty yellow eyes and his wonderfully unique hair.

he had brown hair, cut into a somewhat bob cut with bangs. there was yellow underneath the brown. he was cute, adorable even. y/n hadn't realized the boy she was saving was this cute. this was the cutest boy she's ever seen. and he was looking at her like she was the prettiest girl he's ever seen!

"wow! you're pretty and strong! that's so cool! you're cool!" the boy exclaimed causing the girl's face to heat up.

"no i'm not! you're cool! your hair is cool!" she exclaimed.

"you think my hair is cool!?"

"yeah! it's so pretty!"

"really? everyone else thinks it's weird, they think i'm weird..." he trailer off, his tone getting sadder.

"well who cares what they think! i think it's cool! and i think you're cool! so let's be friends!"

"yay! you're my first ever friend!"

"you're my first ever friend too!"

"no way! you're so cool! you gotta have tons of friends!" he said in disbelief.

"ah, not really, everyone thinks i'm weird too..." she said, her voice quieting.

"we can be weird together then!"

"yeah!"

"my name's meguru bachira! you can call me meguru!"

"my name's y/n l/n! you can call me by my first name too!"

"y/n... that's pretty!"

"well I have to go home now, bye meguru. let's meet up here tomorrow!"

"ok i'll be here!"

"bye meguru!"

"bye y/n!"

later when y/n got home her mother had, not so calmly, informed her she had been expelled from her school due to hitting that girl. even though the girl pushed her first? whatever.

she was enrolled into a new school where she discovered that meguru also went there!

guess they met up sooner than planned.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

pls give me feedback guys i need to know if my writing sucks 😨 anyways hoped you enjoyed the prologue ‼️