𝟔.

HI GSUY

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

nanase giggled as his girlfriend peppered his face with kisses inside the locker room. sure everyone else was in there too but he couldn't care less.

he was finally able to be with her again after being apart for so long.

he was sitting down on one of the benches while his girlfriend, aliyah, stood in between his legs, cupping his face with her hands and making sure not a single spot on his face went untouched by her lips.

her cold rings felt nice on his face as she held it delicately between her palms.

the door to the locker room was opened by bachira, a boy she had met briefly, he moved after a couple seconds of conversing to let a girl in the room.

though aliyah and nanase didn't notice this, being too preoccupied with eachother.

she finally ended her attack of kisses with a lingering kiss on his lips.

"i missed you so much niji." she whispered against his lips.

"i missed you too liyah." he whispered back, his eyes staring at her with nothing but love and adoration.

aliyah was overjoyed after ego announced they would have a week off of blue lock.

she immediately helped nanase get all of his things ready before they left the stadium hand in hand, passing by a short blonde on the way out.

and that brings us to here, to this moment.

"so this is your boyfriend, n/n-chin?"

y/n let out an annoyed sigh as she turned around to face him, she felt bachira's grip on her hand tighten evrr so slightly.

"yeah, i am." bachira responded to the short boy cheerfully.

emma and draken were nowhere in sight, just mikey.

mikey's teeth grit in annoyance at the sound of bachira's voice.

he was expecting to hear the voice of the girl he "loved" so much.

he didn't actually know what he was planning to do. he could fight bachira, but that would just make y/n hate him.

he was going into this situation blind.

"what do you want mikey?" y/n asked, her voice was laced with agitation. all she wanted to do was go home with her boyfriend, she wanted to cuddle and hold hands, she wanted to watch stupid horror movies and make fun of the characters with him. she just wanted him, bachira. she only wanted meguru bachira.

"just wanted to check him out." mikey looked bachira up and down.

"i'm kind of disappointed though, i could totally beat this guy in a fight. you need someone who can protect you n/n-chin!" he exclaimed.

"what? like you? i can protect myself, mikey, i'm fully capable." she challenged.

bachira let out a small giggle as he admired how strong his girlfriend is. he loved the way she was able to stand up for herself, don't get him wrong he will stand up for her, in fact he has a ton of times, but he knows that she can fight her own battles.

before mikey could say anything else bachira cut in.

"can we go home now n/n?" he turned to her, his voice almost a whine.

y/n's expression instantly went from annoyed to one filled with love and compassion when she moved her gaze from mikey to meguru. this was something mikey noticed, and it made his blood boil. he wanted her to look at him like that, and he would do anything and everything to make sure that'll happen.

"of course megs! let's go!" y/n said, leaving mikey behind as she dragged bachira away.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

urgh sorry for the short chapter guys, i'm struggling to come up with stuff and i've been hella busy eith school too 🙁

i got a lead in my school play and we're taking it to competition and i just put in some job applications so im super sorry

ill try to get chapters out as much as i can but honestly they'll probably be a couple weeks apart.

i hope you enjoyed this short chapyer, ill try to make the next one longer pinky swear

ok bye guys