𝟐.

i've been playing totk so much lately and link looks so mmmphmm 🥴 in the male gerudo fit. i spent like all my rupees but it was worth it ‼️

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

in blue lock

team z was getting ready to go up against team whatever letter i forgot.

bachira slips his cleats on before
pausing to stare at the laces.

"n/n always ties my shoes for me..." he thought before calling isagi over.

"hey isagi! could you tie my shoes for me? pleaseee?" he begged.

"what? you don't know how to tie your own shoes bachira?" isagi questioned, in shock that this 17 year old boy didn't know how to tie his shoes.

"well, my girlfriend always used to tie them for me so i never had to learn! hehe." bachira explains.

"woah bachira! you've got a girlfriend?" immamura buds into the conversation.

"WHAAAAT NO WAY! BACHIRA'S GOT A GIRL!?" igaguri shouts catching everyone's attention.

"yeah! she's awesome!" bachira replies with a closed eye smile.

"you said she always ties your laces for you? how long have you guys been together for you not to know how to tie your own shoes?" isagi asked in disbelief but started lacing his shoes for him anyways.

meguru put his hand on his chin to think. "wellll we've been best friends since we were little, but we started dating in my second year of middle school!" meguru exclaimed happily.

"you can talk more about your girlfriend later bachira. we have a game to win right now!" kunigami spoke.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

at school

y/n tapped her fingers on the desk, staring at the clock as the teacher droned on and on about whatever stupid subject she was supposed to be learning.

the hands on the clock kept ticking as she hoped for either the class to end or some heaven sent distraction would come and save her from the boring, headache inducing lecture the teacher was spewing.

SLAM!

the doors of the class were suddenly slammed open causing everyone's heads to snap in that direction.

lo and behold, there in the doorway stood the commander of the biggest gang in shibuya, and his taller vice commander of course.

he scanned the classroom before spotting y/n staring at him with wide eyes causing a grin to break out on his face.

"this is not the kind of heaven sent distraction i wanted!"

guess she should've been more careful about what she wished for.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

mikey had dragged y/n out of class no matter how much she protested.

now she was in a middle school. apparently they were getting takemitchy?