𝟏.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

after y/n got enrolled into the same school as bachira, they spent every day together. they built up their relationship. they relied on eachother, never forming any other friendships. i mean why would they need other people when they had eachother?

eventually their friendship turned into something more as feelings bloomed in both of them.

they went from best friends to lovers. but now meguru was going away to some football training program. ugh.

don't get me wrong, y/n is super happy he's getting this opportunity to further his football career. but she's gonna miss him. she has no other friends. no one else to talk to. she'll be lonely.

"do you have to goooo" she whined clinging onto the older boy as he held her in his arms.

"i don't wanna be away from you either n/n! but if i wanna get better at soccer i gotta go! besides my monster is telling me there might be someone there, someone else with a monster." ah yes how could we forget about meguru's very real monster friend.

y/n would pretend to talk to the monster sometimes to entertain her boyfriend's delusions.

"i knowwww" she whined.

"but i'll miss you soooo muchhhh" she stretched out her words, pouting and staring up at him causing him to blush at how cute she looked.

"i'll miss you tooooo n/nnnn" he mimicked her causing her to pout even more. she looked too cute, meguru couldn't resist anymore.

he started peppering her face with kisses causing the younger girl to giggle. he ended with a sweet kiss on her lips.

"i love you n/n"

"i love you too megs"

she pulled him in for one more longing kiss. their forms melting into eachother just like everytime they kissed.

she wanted to savor this kiss, stay in this moment forever, because she knew she wouldn't be seeing him for awhile.

he also wanted to savor this kiss. he memorized how her lips felt, the way her eyes softly fluttered to a close before leaning in, the way her hands cupped his face and the position of his hands on her waist.

she pulled away from him, even though she didn't want to, looking back at the car.

"your mom's watching us" she whispered, giggling with warm cheeks.

he joined in with her giggles, his own cheeks a shade of rosy pink.

"i better go before she gets impatient" he whispered, holding her close.

"yeah" she sighed with a frown, looking down.

he softly gripped her chin and lifted her face to look at him.

"i love you n/n, i'll be back before you know it!" he tried to cheer her, and himself, up.

"i love you too megs, come back soon ok?" she placed a loving kiss on his cheek.

"i will, i pinky promise" he stuck his pinky finger out and she wrapped her own pinky around his. he leaned down pressing a kiss to their intertwined pinkies.