𝟒.

so sorry for being inactive guys 😭 i was a bit busy 😔 ALSO LOOK WHAT I GOUND ON PINTEREST^^ 💀 anyways yeah onto rhe story

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

it was saturday now. y/n was in her room, laying on her bed.

she was reading a manga as her cat sat on her chest.

it was peaceful, she didn't get much peace in her life. what with her boyfriend's antics. although now that he was gone, the universe replaced him with someone who was just as equally childish.

"n/n-chin!" speak of the devil.

mikey's voice sounded from outside her house, followed by what sounded like pebbles being thrown at her window (a/n: cliche ass bitch 💀)

groaning in annoyance y/n got up and walked towards her window.

she pushed open the window only to be hit right in the forehead with a rock.

not a pebble, a rock.

and that shit hurt.

"ow! what the fuck mikey!?" y/n shouted out as she rubbed her head and closed her eyes in pain.

she expected an apology of some sort but was only met with the giggles of her attacker and a long sigh from his accomplice.

"my bad n/n-chin! you weren't answering to the pebbles so i thought something bigger would catch your attention!" mikey explained, still fucking laughing.

"whatever, what do you want?" the h/c haired girl asked as she crossed her arms.

the realization suddenly seeped into her mind.

"wait... HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE?!" she shouted at the two boys.

"don't worry about that n/n-chin! come get some food with us!" mikey offered, well more like demanded.

"fine, if that'll get you to stop throwing rocks at me" she muttered out the last part under her breath.

"give me a sec to change!" she shouted down at the boys.

quickly she rummaged through her closet.

she quickly pulled on light blue baggy jeans with black stars sewed onto them around the knee area.

hurriedly, she pulled a black crop top with a gray star plastered in the middle over her head.

she slid on her favorite pair of shoes, grabbed her bag, and was out the door.

(a/n: i'm not good at coming up with outfits so i just used one of mine but changed the colors of the shirt. IGNORE MY FOOT IN THE PICTURE I BEG. ovbi you can imagine whatever outfit you want btw)

 ovbi you can imagine whatever outfit you want btw)