𝟓.

GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCVES

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

it was the next day, the day of the blue lock vs u20 match, the day you would finally be able to see meguru again. you had been awaiting this day, for so long. it felt like an eternity since you last saw him, you couldn't wait.

you had gotten the ticket out of your mailbox when you had gotten home the other day. you assumed it would just be an envelope, but no, there was a whole ass box in your mailbox.

it contained a blue lock jersey with the number 8, the name "BACHIRA" printed on the back of it in big bold letters, along with the ticket.

you had decided to pair the jersey with a cute black skirt and some accessories. you looked at yourself in the mirror one last time, nodding in approval of the outfit before carefully placing the ticket into a purse and making your way towards the stadium.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

there were a ton of people when you first arrived at the stadium, everyone was pushing and shoving.

after finally making it to your seat, escaping with only a few jabs from someone's elbow, you noticed a very pretty red haired girl in the seat next to you, she looked to be a couple of years older than you. there was an older woman who looked similar, presumably her mom.

she noticed you staring and sent a smile in your direction.

"hi! do you know one of the players? my brother hyouma is on the blue lock team!" she said cheerfully.

"yes, i do! my boyfriend is also on the blue lock team!" you replied, equally cheery.

suddenly you heard a voice behind you that caused the smile to drop from your face.

"look ken-chin! our seats or close to n/n-chin!"

the pretty red head looked at you in worry ss you slowly turned around to face the voice.

lo and behold, there stood mikey, with draken right behind him and emma next to him.

he had a smile on his face as he waved happily at you. although it seemed more like a smirk than a smile.

"what're you doing here, mikey?" you asked, looking at him in distaste.

"aw don't be like that, n/n-chin! i just came to see this boyfriend of yours!" his eye twitched in annoyance as the last phrase of his statement left his lips.

"how did you even get tickets? i thought they were sold out." you questioned.

"i have my ways." he winked.

his "ways" were beating up people and stealing their tickets.

he was about to say something before it was announced that the players were coming out.

you ignored whatever he was about to say and turned to pay attention to the field.

you watched intently for meguru to come out. a wide smile came across your face as you caught sight of the vibrant yellow of his hair.