CHAPTER 2 (M)

~20230403

Jungkook groaned as he searched for his phone on the nightstand that was ringing, disturbing him from his deep slumber.

He looked at the screen and saw his friend, Eunwoo calling. He knows what that means. It means they are going to party soon.

He looked at Taehyung, who was naked underneath the covers, the duvet covering his chest. Taehyung moved a little because of the disturbance.

Jungkook put his phone on silent and moved towards Taehyung. He kissed his bare shoulder gently and caressed his hair.

"Go back to sleep, love. You must be tired."

Taehyung smiled in his sleep, back to his deep slumber. Jungkook placed one long peck on his shoulder and removed the duvet from him.

He looked around the room and saw all their clothes scattered on the floor. He walked to the closet in his naked glory and put on a clean boxer.

He walked back into the room and started picking up their clothes. Taehyung's dress along with his bra and panties and put it in the laundry.

He brought one of his clean shirts from the closet and put it on the nightstand next to Taehyung, knowing he would need it. He looked at his lover's face while doing so. He was looking so cute hugging a pillow to his chest with a pout on his plump lips.

Jungkook looked at him with so much love and smiled. He leaned in and gave a long peck on his pouty lips that looked so irresistible.

Taehyung whined licking his lips. Jungkook laughed and shook his head then caressed his cheeks.

Jungkook slowly walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. He walked towards the kitchen and started mixing batter for making pancakes.

He dialed Eunwoo and put the phone between his shoulder and ear, continuing beating the batter after adding eggs.

Eunwoo: Hey Kook...my man!!!!!

Eunwoo screamed, as soon ha she picked up the call. Jungkook scrunched his nose at the loud voice.

JK: Hi. Ssup man?

He said nonchalantly.

Eunwoo: Come on Kook. I brought you great news and you are gonna love it.

Jungkook frowned.

Eunwoo: There is gonna be a huge ass party at the 'Cloud9' club. The biggest ever. You are gonna love it! You know we always wanted to go to that club, and this is the right time.

JK: What?!

Jungkook eyes lit up. It is one of the biggest clubs in Seoul. He always wanted to go there but his plans were always canceled last minute.

The party only takes place once a year and Jungkook couldn't miss the opportunity. The shine in his eyes disappeared as soon as he heard Eunwoo's next words.

Eunwoo: But this time the entry fee is double. But who cares, I know we are going to have a blast. WOOOHOOO......

Shit. That skipped his mind. Back then he had a job. Now he is broke as hell.

JK: UHH... Actually...

Eunwoo: Kook, trust me. It'll be the best party ever. Don't tell me you are having second thoughts.

Jungkook thought for a moment and took a deep breath.

JK: No. I am gonna be there at 7.

He can't miss this. He'd have to wait for another year for the party and he needed a night out. It's hard for a crazy partier to last months without partying.