CHAPTER-9

~20240419

Taehyung woke up early, planning a surprise for Jungkook. He looked at Jungkook who was still sleeping.

It was way past his work time, but he was still asleep. Probably because he didn't sleep even for a second the before day.

Taehyung caressed his hair lovingly with a smile on his face and placed a long kiss on his forehead, followed by a quick peck on his lips.

He got up from the bed got ready for the day and called Max.

TH: Hello, Max Hyung. Cancel my schedule for the day hyung. I want to stay with Jungkook.

Max: Taehyung, the set is ready. The stuntmen are here. We can't just... Wait. I will enquire and let you know.

TH: Thank you, hyung.

After a few minutes, Max called him back.

Max: You are free for the day.

TH: What?!?! Really, hyung? So fast?

Max: I said you were not feeling well and they suggested that you take a rest. I guess they want you fit and fine for the shoot.

TH: That's a relief. Now I don't need to worry about breaching the contract and all that bullshit.

Max: Yeah...

TH: Anyways, I am going to hang up. I need to buy a lot of things. I need to go shopping.

Max: I forgot to inform you. Due to some issues, your card is blocked. Just use your black card for now.

TH: Oh. Okay. Bye, hyung. Thank you again.

He walked into the kitchen, looking at his phone for a pancake recipe.

He is going to cook for Jungkook or at least try to. It was always Jungkook who cooked for him.

He decided to go for the pancakes, thinking it was an easy option. At least that's what he thought recalling how easily his boyfriend used to make pancakes.

Soon he realized how wrong he was when he looked at the burnt pancakes. But he didn't give up.

After a million tries he managed to make three pancakes, that tasted ok. He can say they were edible.

He decorated the pancakes with utmost interest, drizzling some maple syrup with some berries on top.

He took a deep breath, smiling proudly at his accomplishment. He put the pancakes on the dining table.

He turned around to look at the kitchen. He let out a sigh of tiredness when he looked at how messy it was.

Flour everywhere, burnt pancakes on a plate, eggshells on the counter. He needs to clean the mess.

He walked towards the kitchen and just stared at the mess with hands on his hips. He never cleaned these things.

He didn't know where to start, he was lost. He started to pick the eggshells first. Just then his phone beeped.

He looked at the time and widened his eyes.

"Oh god, Kook might wake up anytime soon."

He looked at his reflection in the mirror. Only God knows how he stopped himself from screaming after looking at himself.

He was covered in the floor. His hair was messy with sticky batter in his locks.

"I look hideous. I need to shower before Kook wakes up."