CHAPTER 6

~20230415

Taehyung was getting his make-up done. He has a shoot with a female model, who endorses the brand along with him.

They heard a knock on the door and Taehyung signaled the makeup artist to open the door.

A man entered with coffee cups, the makeup assistants tried to stop him as Taehyung would reject the coffee, but the man spoke before they could stop him.

?: Mr Kim. Do you need coffee?

"Thank you but I don't drink--"

He stopped midway and jerked his head to look at the man. Taehyung widened his eyes seeing Jungkook here, who winked at him.

Taehyung squealed and was about to run towards him but controlled himself.

He composed himself clearing his throat. He looked at the staff in his room and spoke.

"I am gonna take a break. I want to have coffee."

They looked at each other confused by his words. He never drinks coffee.

Taehyung noticed it. 

"I-I heard it helps with headaches. So, I recently started drinking. You take a break too."

Jungkook pressed his lips together, trying to control his laugh as he watched his boyfriend lie.

The staff nodded and left. Taehyung closed the door as Jungkook put the tray aside.

Taehyung jumped on him, wrapping his legs around his waist, giggling in happiness.

Jungkook hugged him back with a smile. He shook his head and left a long kiss on his hair.

"What are you doing here?!?"

Jungkook smiled widely and pointed at the cafe's name on his shirt.

"Well... your production placed an order yesterday for refreshments in the cafe where I work. So, here I am."

"You knew about it beforehand?"

He got off and hit his shoulder with a pout on his lips.

"It wouldn't be a surprise then." He spoke, cheekily repeating his words, imitating him.

Taehyung cutely glared at him. Jungkook threw his head back and laughed at him.

He pecked his pout. Taehyung smiled and pulled him by his nape and kissed him hard sucking on his lips.

Both of them closed their eyes and tilted their heads to the side as their tongue fought for dominance.

Jungkook pulled his lip between his teeth and again dived back to kiss.

He held Taehyung's ass and squeezed them as the intensity of their kids increased.

Jungkook was very turned on, but he knew he had to stop.

After some time Jungkook pulled away and wiped his saliva off Taehyung's glistening lips gently with his thumb,

"Your makeup is ruined."

Taehyung smiled pecking his thumb.

"That's okay." He spoke in a low voice and hugged him. He closed his eyes taking in the feeling of being in Jungkook's warm embrace.

"I think I should go."

Taehyung whined hugging him tight.

"I don't want to get fired on the first day of my job."