CHAPTER 5(M)

~20230415

Jungkook groaned, his hand stroking steadily along his throbbing cock.

TH: Touch your balls. Roll them around in your palm. Tug on them like I always do.

Taehyung was getting turned on at the sight of his lover playing with his member.

He hurriedly took the dildo next to him. Jungkook smirked as he continued to pump his dick.

Taehyung was about to put the dildo in his hole but Jungkook stopped him.

JK: I want it in your other hole. I want to see you cum from this one.

Taehyung bit his lips and hurriedly lubed up the dildo.

He slowly pushed the dildo inside his asshole throwing his head back. Tears rolled down at the pain.

TH: Koo-- y-yes... So-so good. Can you feel my leg walls?

Jungkook took some lube in his hands and started pumping his dick, gripping it tight while imagining Taehyungs velvet walls.

JK: Oh-h, you feel so-o warm and t-tight baby... squ-eezing me goo--od...

Taehyung's body twitched as the dildo hit the bundle. Jungkook fastened his pace matching it to Taehyun's pace with the dildo.

TH: Just like that Koo... Ahh-- Feels so good Daddy. I feel so full.

You like that baby boy. Daddy's gonna ruin both your holes baby boy.

TH: Yes Daddy... Oo.. I am-m going to cum. Ah...

JK: Hold it for a little while baby boy. Daddy wants to look at you a little more like this.

TH: Ah-- daddy--P-pl-please--Pl---

JK: Let go, baby boy.

Soon Taehyung had a mind-blowing orgasm for the second time. Jungkook looked at him without blinking as he saw his cum flowing out of his vagina.

He pumped his dick a couple of times and he too cummed.

Jungkook gasped as he felt the warm liquid drip from his hole, passing his length and down his balls.

Taehyung looked at him licking his lips, wishing he was on the other side of the screen to lick the cum off his dick.

.

It's been two days since he properly talked to Taehyung. He was always busy whenever he called him.

And the few times they spoke Taehyung was very tired and ended the call soon. Jungkook was missing him badly. His days got even more boring.

Cafe, hang out with Yoongi, and back to the apartment that doesn't fail to remind him of Taehyung.

Taehyung's scent on their pillow slowly faded away, replaced with his as he hugged and crushed it with his hugs.

He has to endure the emptiness in his heart that only Taehyung can fill for three more days.

Jungkook took a shower, now only in his sweatpants, shirtless getting ready to sleep.

He looked at the time, it was 15 minutes past midnight and sleep was nowhere near him.

He let out a loud sigh and took his phone. His finger hovered over Taehyung's contact. His mind shifted gears to decide if he should call his boyfriend or not.

"He must be busy or tired." He muttered to himself and locked his phone. Not even ten seconds later he found himself waiting for Taehyung on the other side to lift his call, which went unattended.