~bar confession~

Warning: please be aware that this is smut!
——
Madeleine and Espresso were invited to a party at sparklings bar, Espresso refused until he heard that Madeleine was going so he agreed.

Ding dong
Ding dong

Espresso heard the doorbell ring two times, "COMING!" He shouted and rushed down the stairs with high heel boots on.

Espresso finally made it to the front door and sighed nervously before opening the door, "Hello, Espresso!" Madeleine smiled, Espresso warming my smiled. "Good afternoon, Madeleine." He said in a calm tone of voice.

Madeleine laughed, "are you ready to go to the party? You look quite divine today!" Espresso giggled, "yes, I am ready Madelle I must say you look quite fine yourself." Espresso complimented the stunning knight.

Espresso was asked by the great and noble knight commander to be his plus on for the bar once Madeleine found out Espresso was going.

It took the mage awhile to think before agreeing to such a thing, he swore to heavens he wouldn't agree to that ever again. He felt sympathy for the blonde. Espresso was always cold to Madeleine but Madeleine wouldn't ever get mad at Espresso, he simply ignored the mages pushing and followed him like a lost golden retriever.

It wasn't weird to see the both of them together with an annoyed expression on espressos face, while the blonde had an awe face looking at espressos elegant face.

The knight simply couldn't stop aweing at the mages intelligence and beauty, for a person who doesn't sleep he does have quite the looks. Madeleine always thinks to himself when he catches the mage roaming around the kingdom.

Madeleine held Espressos hand and started to lead him to the way of the bar.

"So.. Espresso! Ever thought of love before?" Madeleine asked trying to make a conversation.

"Weird for you to ask but I have, you?"
Espresso replied back giving a concerned expression to the tall man beside him.

"Yes, I have and I still love him, though I'm not sure he'll accept my feelings towards him." Madeleine said giving a stare to espressos face who wasn't paying attention to his words but more forward.

"I see..." Espresso muttered quietly.

"Also.. may I ask what your sexual preferences are?" Madeleine added to his weird questions.

"Ah, another weird question coming from the light commander. Well, I prefer men only." Espresso said holding on to his dress so it doesn't fit up in the air. It was pretty windy that day so the mage regretted wearing a dress without checking the weather first. All his curtains were closed today so no light from outside went inside of espressos house.

But he couldn't go back now, it was to late to change clothing. "Y-you do prefer men?" Madeleine said in shock, and... a hint of happiness?

"Is there something wrong with that?" Espresso said looking at Madeleine and stopped walking, making Madeleine take 2 steps ahead of him.

"N-no that's not what I meant!" Madeleine panicked. "I-I'm gay to!" Madeleine finally added hoping to not loose the person he loved most.

"Ah, I see, apologize for mistaking the situation." Espresso said after realizing what the knight commander actually meant.

"Let's continue walking, Madeleine. We don't wanna be late do we?" Espresso said as Madeleine chuckled. "Alright! Let's go!" Madeline happily said.

——

"Espresso you're drunk..." Madeleine said as he grabbed Espressos arm.

"C- hick come on madelle~ lighten up a little! Don't be shy!" Espresso slurred his words out. Going to grab another shot. Madeleine snatched the shot away from him and groaned. "Espresso, please stop drinking! If you drink to much your gonna get more touchy than you already are!" Madeleine said as Espresso went to feel Madeleine muscular abs.