•Exhaustion•

"Stupid stupid stupid patrols!" I murmured while kicking rocks on the pathway "oh why did I have to get an urgent mission on my day off!?" I yelled dramatically.

I heard something in the bushes. "Show yourself you- you stupid rat who made me waste a day off just to get rid of you!" I shouted angrily pointy my sword at whatever was gonna pop out.

Lots of licorices tiny stupid soldiers popped out of the bush, "AHHhh not this again!" I groaned. I ran up to the little soldiers with there little miniature swords and sliced them all in once swing. "Finally!" I said and went off to go fight other stupid things that made me loose time with my beloved boyfriend.
——

Madeleine came back from home EXHAUSTED. "Honey I'm home!" He shouted through the house, no answer. He sighed and went upstairs to his and espressos shared bedroom.

"Honey watcha doing?" Madeleine asked. "Oh I'm just reading!" Espresso smiled warmly, "how was patrol?" Espresso added. "Dear, it was horrible!" Madeleine whined and went to hug Espresso who was on his spinning chair.

"Someone's clingy today!" Espresso giggled. "I miss you so much!!!" Madeleine said and later his head on espressos chest.

Espresso giggled, "why don't we lay on the bed? You can rant about how patrol was once you get comfy. Is that okay dear?" Espresso asked.

"That sounds delightful honey!~" Madeleine chirped. Madeleine got off Espresso and waited for Espresso to lead him to the bed.

Espresso laid down on the bed as Madeleine went on top of him, cuddling each other for warmth.

"So, tell me how your day was!" Espresso smiled, and put his hand on madeleines hair. "Oh, dear! It was so horrible! I was so exhausted!" Madeleine dramatically said hugging espressos waist. Madeleine started to ramble about what he has been doing on patrol.

"I had to go defeat random enemies I. The forest snd encounters one of stupid licorices mini soldiers. But they were pretty weak." He ranted on and on.

"I also had to help gingerbrave with his skills, it was pretty boring, all he did was use his attack on my shield about 50 times." Madeleine continuously added on and on to his adventure.

"Also, I had to help herb defeat a gross plant monster that he accidentally made, i had to chase chili pepper for stealing more stuff..." Espresso soon started to caress the exhausted blonds hair.

Espresso smiled feeling his hands in madeleines smooth hair, a bit tangled from adventures but he soon untangled them gently, not wanting to hurt the poor man of course.

"That doesn't seem to bad, I'm sure you had fun boosting up your ego." Espresso said still petting madeleines soft hair.

"I would rather stay here, with YOUUU!!" Madeleine whined and kissed espressos chin.

Espresso giggled and kissed madeleines forehead.

"Oh I forgot to tell you one more thing!" Madeleine exclaimed.

"What is it?" Espresso smiled.

"Can you kiss me one more time while I tell you about my day?" Madeleine pleaded with puppy eyes.

Espresso chuckled, "fine" he said and kissed madeleines face, "nooo not there!" Madeleine pouted like a toddler.

Madeleine signaled Espresso to kiss him on his lips. The mage scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Fine here!" Espresso said and kissed Madeleine on the lips for 6 seconds before pulling away.

Madeleine blushed as Espresso smiled wiping his mouth. "You taste like coke and burgers!" Espresso said and coughed teasingly.

"Awh cmon! I went to McDonald's, I was hungry on my patrol after doing all those things!" Madeleine said feeling espressos soft hands touch his hair.

"And.. huagh..." Madeleine yawned, "and I... I imagined you.. and.. me... under the moon... dancing.. hauh... and kissing... under.. hm.. the..." Madeleine tiredly added feeling espressos hands start caressing his hair even more pleasuring than he did before.

"Under.. the.. hau.. Moonlight...hauh.." Madeleine finally added before being knocked out asleep.

Espresso smiled softly. "Goodnight knights n shining armor~" Espresso chirped and kissed Madeleine.

"Love you!~" espresso said putting Madeleine in a more comfortable position, and went back to caressing his long beautiful hair.

———

Finished!!!

Thanks for requesting: @GabrielWasNeverHere