•~Dont stop!~•

This was requested by:Collei_Crystal

Madeleine walked around the park holding espressos hand, they had just confessed to each other 6 months ago and now they're a happy couple. They were thinking of getting married one day, but let's just take things slowly.

"Madeleine, let's go to the cafe!" Espresso said pointing to a cafe nearby. Madeleine smiled and nodded getting tugged along, jeez, he didn't know Espresso was so strong.

They made it Into the cafe and soon got a table from the waiter.

"And what would u gentlemen like today!" The waiter said smiling, "i will take a jelly burger and a coke!" Madeleine said, Espresso scoffed, Every time they go to a restaurant or cafe he always would order burger and a coke, sometimes fries on the side.

The waitress scribbled on her note pad, "and what would you like fine gentlemen!" The waiter flirty complimented, Espresso smiled nervously, "I'll take an Espresso, no milk or sugar, and a jelly glaze sugar coated donut." Espresso said, "Alrighty please be patient!" The waiter said and walked away with their order.

"Was he flirting with you?" Madeleine said with an angered expression, "Madeleine he was just being nice." Espresso smiled, Madeleine grumbled sulking down into his chair. Espresso giggled looking at madeleines posture.

They were sitting across from each other, Espresso stood up and pulled Madeleine collar, pulling him into a passionate kiss. It took a few seconds for Madeleine to realize and he put his Aw hand on espressos head deepening the kiss "mmhmph~" Espresso muffled into the kiss. Espresso tried pulling away, madeleines hand preventing Espresso to leave and putting him in place. "Madeleine we're in public!" Espresso said, Madeleine frowned.

"Can you at least sit next to me." Madeleine said, Espresso squinted his eyes raising an eyebrow. "Please!" Madeleine said in a pleading tone. Espresso sighed and walked to Madeleine side, Espresso plopped down next to Madeleine as Madeleine hugged him.

Someone's clingy today, Espresso thought and smiled, he stopped smiling when he felt a hand squeeze his chest, "Madeleine remember we're in public" Espresso said pushing madeleines hands away from him, Madeleine frowned sadly.

Espresso knew this clingy side of Madeleine when they were in public, it meant that Madeleine was getting over protective and soon he would get "turned on" as they say, and then he'd beg for sex when they get home.

Espresso sighed already knowing what's to come when they get back home, but of course Espresso wanted to do it to, a bit...

The waiter soon came with madeleines order, "and here is your order." The waiter said, "and I'll be with your order in a minute sweety don't you worry!" The waiter said in a joyful tone.

What a switch of mood, Madeleine hugged espressos neck tightly glaring at others who walked passed, "Madeleine it's fine he's probably just joking." Espresso tried comforting Madeleine by patting his head but the thought of someone stealing his beloved boyfriend played in his head, causing him to hug Espresso tighter than before.

"Madeleine~ your foods getting cold!" Espresso tried to make Madeleine let go by talking about food. Madeleine shook his head and continued to hug Espresso.

"I'll let go..." Madeleine said but there was a catch of course, Espresso listened intently, "...only if you feed me when the waiter comes back!" Madeleine smiled. Espresso groaned but agreed, Madeleine finally let go and Espresso got to breath.

When Madeleine saw the waiter come back with espressos food Madeleine quickly put Espresso on his lap, the position they were in was... something.. Espresso sitting on madeleines lap face forward to Madeleine as his legs were spread onto Madeleine lap.