•Cat Cafe•

Requested by: @tired_cosplayer

Espresso massaged madeleines shoulders as he laid down on the bed, he had a lot of duties to do today. But Espresso knew it was madeleines birthday! Madeleine forgot about his own birthday due to all the expeditions he had to go through so Espresso wanted to have some bonding time with him.

"Madeleine." Espresso said smiling, "you know what day it is?" Espresso added, "Hm?" Madeleine hummed in confusion.

"Never mind that, I was thinking we should go out, today? I have a really nice place to go to that I am sure you'll love!" Espresso said massaging madeleines back next.

"Anything for you, my love." Madeleine smiled.

"Just keep doing this for a little and then we'll get ready and go." Madeleine smiled feeling his lovers soft hands massaging his back.

.
.
.
Madeleine was wearing a tuxedo
And Espresso was wearing a pretty dress, of course he did want to dress nice for the date.

"Madeleine, dear, are you ready?" Espresso called out from the living room, "A-almost dear! Just have to put my hair in a pony tail!" Madeleine said a crossing the room.

After a few moments of waiting madeleine finally went in the living room confident as ever. "I'm ready honey!" Madeleine smiled. "Alright, we must be leaving now." Espresso said before standing up and holding madeleines hand.

"Do you have the car keys?" Espresso asked, madeleine nodded and unlocked his Tesla.

Madeleine, bring the gentlemen he is, opened the front passenger seat for Espresso, before leaving Madeleine gave a small peck on Espresso cheek.

Espresso giggled a bit before stopping and looking out the window, they slowly drove off to wherever Espresso wanted to go.

.
.
.
"Kitty cafe?" Madeleine muttered. "Are you sure your comfortable with that?" Madeleine asked. "Cmon just go inside, I'm sure you'll love it!" Espresso smiled.

Madeleine shrugged and got out of his seat, he opened the door door Espresso. Madeleine took espressos right hand and kissed it.

Espresso smiled, madeleine hurriedly rushed to the door entrance and opened it for Espresso, "after you, dear~" madeleine smiled bowing.

Espresso giggled and went inside, they both got a table and patiently waited for the waiter to come.

The waiter came and thank goodness it wasn't what madeleine or Espresso thought when they first heard this place.

"Hello! Would you guys like to go to the vip lounge?" He said.

"Ah, no we're no-" "yes please!" Espresso interrupted madeleine.

The waiter nodded and led them to the vip lounge. "Please enjoy your time, and press the pink button when your ready!" The waiter said before leaving them alone.

Madeleine reluctantly opened the door, "WHAAAAT!" Madeleine gasped seeing adorable little cats and kittens playing around on the floor.

Espresso smiled proudly, "Espresso! look at how much cats there are!!" Madeleine said. Before dashing in, he completely forgot about his manners.

The door closed on Espresso, Espresso stood there unknowingly. Madeleine looked behind to see where Espresso is at, 'oh shoot..' madeleine thought.

Madeleine hastily walked to the door and opened the door for Espresso, apologizing for his rude un-gentlemen like behavior.

"Ah, sorry Espresso, dear, after you my sweet pea!" Madeleine smiled in joy, Espresso thanked him and walked through.

Madeleine happily tackled Espresso, alarming some of the cats and quietly scurried away. "What are you doing!" Espresso whisper yelled.

The first thing madeleine did was tackle espressos lips, pulling them in a deep kiss.

Espresso smiled kissing back, once the kiss ended, madeleine started to praise Espresso for god knows how long.

They ordered their food and patiently waited, Espresso petting a cat on his lap which looked a tad bit like madeleine. While madeleine had a cat that looked like Espresso.

"Honey, look!" They both said in sync showing each other the identical cats that looked like them.

They both paused as they were stunned, "this cat looks like you!" They said again in sync.

They both laughed sitting next to each other, they both kissed. Espresso smiled seeing how happy madeleine was.

The food arrived and they slowly ate. Luckily the staff gave the cats food to eat so that they don't try stealing madeleine and espressos food.

"How do you feel about this place?" Espresso started a conversation. "I love it! Thank you for bringing me here love~" madeleine said before kissing Espresso for the 275th time.

Espresso giggled and continued to eat his food.

"Why did you bring me here though? N-not that I'm ungrateful. But what's the occasion?" Madeleine asked.

Espresso giggled quietly knowing what's to come.

Suddenly the staff bursted in with a cake of the initials "M+E" in it and a madeleine treat on the top along with an Espresso bean that we're both edible.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear madeleine, happy birthday to you!"

The staff and Espresso sang, along with the cats meowing the tune, the staff trained their cats on how to sing happy birthday or any other special song occasions for the vip.

Madeleine had small prickles of tear in his eyes, they were tears of joy.

The staff put the cake on the table and started to clap their hands. After a minute or two of congratulating they soon left to give them alone time.

Madeleine had a goofy grin plastered on his face, he tackled Espresso and kissed him everywhere, "happy birthday madeleine!" Espresso laughed feeling his skin against madeleines.

"I love you so much Espresso, you're so dear to me! Let's never separate and stay together even after death! I love you, I love you, I love you! Thank you so much! This is the best birthday ever!" Madeleine smiled as the 2 cats that looked like the couple started to happily meow.

"Before we leave, can we please adopt these cats!? Pretty please!" Madeleine begged.

Espresso sighed "take it as a birthday gift." Espresso smiled.

Madeleines eyes lit up and took the cats, dashing out. Espresso hurriedly did the paper work and left with Madeleine.

"BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" Madeleine cheered as Espresso was holding his hand, along with the cats both in ones arm.

It really was a purfect birthday..