=•You do?•=

Espresso laid on his bed, thinking about if Madeleine also had feelings for the coffee mage, should he even try?

Whatever, I'm just a pathetic stupid coffee addict who drives everyone away just to do work. I sighed and grabbed a near my pillow and squeezed the shit out of it.

"No one's ever gonna love meeeeee!!" I whined stuffing my face in the pillow, i guess why not go outside to freshen up a bit.

I got up and went to wash my face, took my high heeled boots and cape, and off I went outside.

I heard loud Squeals as I locked my door, what the fuck is going on outside?

I walked down my door steps and saw everyone surrounding someone. "Madeleine?" I murmured to myself.

I pushed to the crowd and saw Madeleine with another person.
"with.. a.. women..?" I whispered to myself. I felt my heart shatter into pieces.

I couldn't stand watching this and ran to my house quickly locking the door behind me, I plopped down on the carpet with my head in my knees.

I knew he didn't give a shit about me, ugh what am I saying.. he does, it's just.. he likes..someone else than me.

I can't be jealous!? No no no! He doesn't deserve me anyways, he can go off with his stupid girlfriend.

I stood up from the door and walked to my room. Leaving a sad aroma through the house walls.

I plopped down on my bed and started to bawl my eyes out, Why not me? Why couldn't he be with me? Why am I the one who has to suffer through heart break? Why am I here? Why do I exists? Why doesn't he love me? Why does no one wanna be with me.

My thoughts kept on spinning like a hurricane, I couldn't stand seeing it in Ww Madeleine with someone other than me.

I felt angry and jealousy, I scoffed. I don't deserve him and nor does he deserve me anyway!

——

Espresso was locked up in his home for almost a week now, he didn't want to go outside knowing Madeleine would probably be there. He couldn't stand seeing Madeleine anymore..

——

Espresso hasn't been out for almost a week... I really miss him why is he locked up in his house? I don't see him anywhere now! It's like he disappeared.

I worryingly paced around the room and looked in the mirror "does it have something to do with me!? The graceful Madeleine who makes everyone happy!?" I yelled at myself to the mirror.

Should I go visit him? No I might interrupt one of his experiments again.
I'll just go outside for a walk.

——

As I was walking down the streets of vanilla kingdom I spotted espressos house, would it be weird if I peeked in? Nah.. I'm just making sure he's safe is all!

I looked at his bedroom door window and saw him passed out on his chair with dried up tears on his cheek.

Was he okay..? His eye bags are darker than usual and his eyelids are really red and his hair is messed up.

I'm gonna check up on him face to face, I went to the front door and knocked,

Knock
Knock
   Knock

No answer

Knock
Knock
Knock

Still no answer, I sighed and rang the doorbell hoping he would answer this time. I waited for a few seconds and no. I sighed and gave up. I walked 2 steps until I heard foot steps running down the halls. I turned back instantly and waited for Espresso to open the door.

Instead...