~Birthday Gift~

Requested by:jinaichu

Summary: it's Madeleine birthday and Espresso wants to give him a pleasurable present.

———

It was Madeleine birthday today and Espresso wanted things to be perfect, today Madeleine is gonna celebrate his birthday with just Espresso and then he'll spend tomorrow with friends and family. Which also includes Espresso in it.

Espresso thought of putting romantic stuff in their shared bedroom, rose petals that led to to bed and lit candles, red sheets with a heart in the center, maybe he might wear lingerie too. He knew Madeleine liked seeing him in such outfits.

He knew madeleines hornyness
took over on every special occasion, so he figured why not let Madeleine do whatever he wants to him as a present.

Espresso sighed, he knew he had to, it was gonna happen anyways. He put on his cape and boots and went off outside to buy stuff.

.
.
.
Espresso looked through the cake aisle knowing that Madeleine would want a vanilla mixed with Espresso kind of cake, yes Espresso cake does exists in the kingdom. Aha! Perfect! He found a cake that had layered Espresso on the bottom and on the top layer was vanilla flavor. Espresso asked the bakery if they could possibly add a Espresso coffee bean prop and a Madeleine one too and they agreed. Perfect. The cake was 10 bucks so Espresso paid and left.

Next he would make dinner for Madeleine, steak, mashed Potato, gravy, vegetables, fried rice and more. For desert... he'll have..  Espresso for desert.

Espresso smiled as he made dinner for him and his beloved birthday boy, Madeleine was gonna be home in about 30 minutes.

Espresso set the steak down and quickly went to their room, he looked at the black lingerie that he is gonna put on. He sighed and undressed, putting on the lingerie and the fish nets. He then put the petals on the bed. He won't light the candles yet unless he wants to burn the house.

He put on a red robe and tied it tightly showing his curvy waist outline. After a few minutes of waiting Madeleine barged into the house happily going to his boyfriend who was setting up plates. "Baby I'm home!" Madeleine joyfully announced, "hello darling, glad to see you're home." Espresso smiled.

It was near night time, they ate dinner and talked about their work and what they've been doing. After they were done eating Espresso asked if Madeleine could wash the dishes.

"Of course honey!" Madeleine smiled and washed the dishes. Espresso took the cake out of the fridge without Madeleine noticing and went to the living room with decorations.

After Madeleine finished washing the dishes Espresso soon called out to him, "Madeleine come to the living room!" Espresso called Madeleine.

Madeleine smiled and skipped to the living room. The lights were closed, he opened the lights, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!~" Espresso chirped holding the birthday cake up.

"AW BABY THANK YOU DO MUCH!!" Madeleine smiled and placed the cake down before bringing Espresso into a deep kiss.

5 seconds in the kiss and Madeleine was already turning hard, he bite espressos lip for entrance. Espresso allowed Madeleine in and Madeleine slid his tongue in, explored everywhere inside his mouth, leaving no place un explored with his tongue.

"Mm~" Espresso moaned, Espresso pushed madeleines face away, when Madeleine tried to give him another kiss he covered madeleines lips with his pointer finger. "Now now Madeleine don't let your horniness get the best of you right now." Espresso said, Madeleine frowned and nodded.

"Oh Espresso~ this cake is beautiful! It even has a Madeleine and Espresso on it! And it had my favorite flavors! Vanilla and Espresso!" Madeleine smiled and hugged espressos waist.