Chapter 1

Inside a castle we can see a handsome young man with blue hair and eyes sitting on a throne wearing a blue t shirt and black joggers and high tops.

"The supernatural world remain in balance, but the fallen angle faction is starting to cause issues again"

"The supernatural world remain in balance, but the fallen angle faction is starting to cause issues again". The young man told himself as he stood up and used his thunder aura to make a table and a pice of paper with the outline of a town and red X marks all over them. The boy summoned a marker and made another one. "There attacks are getting worse and more frequent". The handsome young man told himself as he continued to look over the location of the attacks and they all lead back to one place.

Kuoh Academy

"Hmmmm, that school and town are run by the devil heir Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri. They are not doing a good enough job at keeping that part of the town safe".

"Prince Sakra". The now named young man looked up and saw a girl with purple hair and a busty frame in a maid outfit walked in bowing to the prince.

"Ingvild, what is it you wish to speak to me about"? Sakra asked the maid who walked over and looked at what the god was looking at.

"I have a message from your father". Ingvild used her magical powers to summon a scroll and handed it to Sakra.

Dear Sakra
Me and your mother want you to go and live a normal life, witch is why we have chosen to enroll you into Kuoh Academy. You will start tomorrow, don't be to much of a laddies man.

"I am shocked my father wants me to go to a school with devils and supernatural activity and calls it a "normal life". Sakra rolled his eyes making the maid giggle. "This dudes all kind of weird I swear". Sakra walked back to his throne and sat down thinking.

"This could be good for you Prince Sakra. If you look at it you can continue your duty to keep balance in the supernatural world". Ingvild told her prince who nodded his head.

"Yes I can understand that, I am just not sure I wanna deal with a bunch of devils and fallen angles. But if my father and mother ask me too I will listen". Sakra explained to the maid who bowed one more time.

"I will head back to the main arena to continue my normal duties, if you need anything summon me Prince Sakra". Ingvild explained as she vanished in a icy blue magical circle.

"Well, here I come Kuoh Academy". Sakra told himself as he raised his fist to the sky and a thunder bolt rained down threw the roof and struck him as he vanished in a roar of thunder.

"Let's see how the supernatural world will handle the son on Indra". A girl with white hair blue eyes in the same maid outfit as Ingvild watched the god vanish.

"Yes, remember Vali the supernatural world will most likely go insane to find out Indra had a son. They may go after him and try to get him to join there side". A powerful dragon voice told the girl who smirked.

"I'd love to see them try, Sakra at full strength using the Vajra puts him right under you and Ddraig in your prime, witch is a little weaker then you guys and Indra and shiva and 3 divine creatures". Vali told the dragon who hummed in agreement.

"Yes he truly dose hold a godly level of strength and has the potential to become on par with Ophis at this rate". Albion told Vali who nodded her head walking out of the throne room.

Boom new book first chapter hope you all enjoy this new turn on a character. Comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD17 OUTTTT